Pin code error while ordering tatasky online

saravana184

Reaction score
I am trying order tatasky HD from tatasky website. But while entering pin code and submit, it says invalid pincode. I tried various pin codes and it gives same error. Help please

Bro contact cc,they will resolve this issue :tup

saravana184 said:
I am trying order tatasky HD from tatasky website. But while entering pin code and submit, it says invalid pincode. I tried various pin codes and it gives same error. Help please

This happens if you are selecting the pincode which is different from your region. For e.g if you are ordering from Mumbai and selecting south pack then it wont accept, similarly if you are in south and selecting north pack it wont allow. call CC to get this done.

Bro Book Via MyTataSky .Com Before Buy A Connection Registration Mandatory

iqbal008 said:
This happens if you are selecting the pincode which is different from your region. For e.g if you are ordering from Mumbai and selecting south pack then it wont accept, similarly if you are in south and selecting north pack it wont allow. call CC to get this done.

you are right... I had selected Rest of India pack... thanks for pointing out.... thank you sir...

saravana184 said:
Finally ordered Tatasky HD with 1 month ultra pack + hd access free @ rs 1800/-

Congrats bro ..:hs:clap
After the installation share some pics ...:tup

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock