Planning to buy Dishtru HD

• Thread starter samir
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 19
  • Views: Views 3,271
samir said:
Can i get external hdd support in airtel/videocon? Also please tell me which pq is better d2h or airtel or dishtv? I am asking about hd channels.

For External Hard Disk u need PVR/DVR,it Possible By Spending Near About Rs.5000 :p But if Buy Dishtru Hd u Can attach External Storage Device Like Hard Disk Only at Rs.2890, ;)

viram,, i have external hdd already,only want to know which all dth support external hdd?

I will suggest u to go for D2h HD.
As D2h HD have most numbers of HD channels that is 19.
And most cheaper packages d2h have regarding Hd and SD channels.
And their channel addition services are also very quick.

go to buy airtel or d2h....both have customer service very good......

everyone here saying d2h is good, i want to know how d2h picture quality is?

i am using airtel but i have seen the quality of D2h HD and its good.
One more advantage in d2h as u can choose any one of the base pack in contrast Dishtv if u want to watch hd channels then minimum i have to choose is Platinum and then add HD topups or go to Royal pack HD.
Dishtv Royal Pack = 560 Rs per month without taxes(no Zee Cinema HD in this pack)
D2h Platinum HD pack with all 19 HD channels = 452 with taxes

Now its up to u

oh my god, really to costly and i cant afford such big amount monthly.i have to go for d2h or airtel now,but cant i subscribe to any sd pack and only single hd channels in dishtv?

No u cant subcribe to only HD channels in any of the DTH.
Except Dishtv limitation, in all other dths u can select any of the base sd pack and then can go for HD topup.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock