Please Read: Cricket Score Updates - Guidelines

Status
Not open for further replies.
sam said:
Yes...
Just said like only 8 updates for a match...

But we can bear with only 2 updates for each match :tup

Not mentioning any particular interval since it can be interpreted for all pattern of matches. I think there are some breaks other than innings break in T20 too..

Reactions: sam
We don't have to do this much strict rules if members understood while moderators said about it several times. Because of repeatation we made such rules. Hope everyone cooperates.

Bapun Raz said:
We don't have to do this much strict rules if members understood while moderators said about it several times. Because of repeatation we made such rules.

Previously Moderators never this such topics bro like ranji trophy , Local league .. They only insist score updates only like " only update scores in some intervals " so we keep it that and update like that accrodingly .. Yesterday , Received pm from team regarding score updates and that minute itself i stopped all the scrore updates in sports section never touched till now bro :) .. Why i am telling means i never repeated or done any mistake after intimation from team personally or open post as a score updater .. Just want to contribute in sports section thats it .. I never thought that will give problem to creating guideline to stop .. Just done it for interest for that Sorry and Apologize to u and team - Thank you ..

Please don't take my post personally, i told this in general for all members bro.

Bapun Raz said:
Please don't take my post personally, i told this in general for all members bro.

Yeah bro I know .. I one of the member of ddf so gave the clarification bro :) ..

I know you are frustated with your recent happenings but i would advise you to take a chill pill and come back with a fresh thinking. Believe me, everything will look as wonderful as before. :)

Guys,

Is this guidelines are severe as like the announcement from Modi saying currency notes are not valid on a sudden? If we can manage with that announcement, we can manage with these guidelines too.

Don't worry, I will ask you guys to apply ink on your finger whenever you are posting a Cricket update :)

Thanks,
Sadiq

Bapun Raz said:
I know you are frustated with your recent happenings but i would advise you to take a chill pill and come back with a fresh thinking. Believe me, everything will look as wonderful as before. :)

To me bro :huh .. why I frustated :huh ..

Yes bro, said that to you. After seeing your post on General Chat last night. Later you edited that. Anyways no offence, just a friendly reply.

Bapun Raz said:
Yes bro, said that to you. After seeing your post on General Chat last night. Later you edited that. Anyways no offence, just a friendly reply.

That was a mistake post bro thats why i edited that comment after couple of second from that post :) .. Hereafter no dumping posts from my side bro :) .. Post whenever wherever it requires in DDF else wont :) ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock