Please Read: Cricket Score Updates - Guidelines

Status
Not open for further replies.
M.J.Sadiq said:
Don't worry, I will ask you guys to apply ink on your finger whenever you are posting a Cricket update :)
:D:lol:k:hs

Sai bro sometimes I have seen, even in this thread that you use vernacular language. You don't also translate. Don't take it personally. Just a suggestion. Please translate it. Just a friendly suggestion.

Bishnu15 said:
Sai bro sometimes I have seen, even in this thread that you use vernacular language. You don't also translate. Don't take it personally. Just a suggestion. Please translate it. Just a friendly suggestion.

I hope you talked abt post #20 in this thread bro .. I was sad u didnt read 2nd part of that post i posted in English .. Plz check once again post #20 and update here after that i edited that post completly .. Btw hereafter u wont see such vernacular or what ever normal posts unneccesarily from my side - Thank you ..

Its ok Sai bro. Thanks for the detailed clarification.

Bishnu15 said:
Its ok Sai bro. Thanks for the detailed clarification.

U didnt spoke abt post #20 in ur abv post .. I hope u rechecked once again and i take ur above post as confirmation .. Editing the post #20 completly - Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock