please Solve my problems

Maruf76

Reaction score
today i switched on ts+HD Box after 5 months.but there is no message that"your tata sky subscription not available". Channel numbers are changed and every ch. Says "you are not subscribed to this channel".unable to watch records also.
Strange things happens here.pls help me

just throw ur tata sky stb, its useless. they have no planning and are unable to serve customers properly as they cannot meet the demands of the customers

Maruf76 said:
today i switched on ts+HD Box after 5 months.but there is no message that"your tata sky subscription not available". Channel numbers are changed and every ch. Says "you are not subscribed to this channel".unable to watch records also.

please clear deeply, you get recharge confirmation? What are cc saying? If possible post picture of error msg. Then we can say something.

dino29 said:
just throw ur tata sky stb, its useless. they have no planning and are unable to serve customers properly as they cannot meet the demands of the customers

throwing or not is his wish

Maruf76 said:

are you got solution,if no please call cc or switch on your stb and wait till 4.15 hours ,if there is no improvement,you must call CC.

Tata sky and Airtel using the same update method,so it will work brother.or search somewhere to update your STB manually.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock