Jerome.J said:
CR7TheStar Offline
Dream Newbie
Dream Member
DTH Service: Posts: 9
Likes Given: 0

Did he join for this???

:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:D:D:D:D:D

this shows that this person joins this forum just to defame Videocon d2h..

The suggestion is not right because we do not have any reason to throw D2H. He say they are adding crap channels but is not 100% true. They have added 2 more TPs so that they adding more and more channels. Some time some one may like any of the these channels.

anupbharadwaj said:
He looks like he is the promoter/agent of other brands. I think 1 crore people who have d2h connections are not fools to buy and watch it.

Whatever happens here, it seems that people would now go for D2H & nothing would stop D2H to become #1 DTH....:tup

Ramesh Dhiman said:
The suggestion is not right because we do not have any reason to throw D2H. He say they are adding crap channels but is not 100% true. They have added 2 more TPs so that they adding more and more channels. Some time some one may like any of the these channels.

Rightly said bro...other DTH should add non-crap channels (as being defamed ) demanded by viewers first. Then people will decide which DTH they want to subscribe. Ultimately no of subscribers will decide who the winner is....:hello

Devesh said:
Another defamer of d2h:angry:wall.

All this shows signs of systematic campaign with the help of institutional involvment to defame D2H but this not going to affect D2H subscriptions by general public.

Compare to other dth our d2h is better.dont blame d2h.if d2h is worst pls start a new dth for you

Ya..d2h is best for me also....I get irritated when they add some less popular channels...but it's d2h policy to take carriage fees from them so that their customers will benefit from less priced packages......

CR7TheStar said:
Please throw ur d2h boxes and switch to Tata Sky/Dish Tv/Airtel

Reasons:

1. Only adding crap channels.

2. Not adding popular channels like HBO premuim channels, NGC Wild HD, NGC Adventure HD, NGC Music HD, SS2 etc

3. Poor Quality Hardware and Software

4. The brand "Videocon" itself

5. Flop actor Abishek Bachan as the braaand ambasador.

1. they added almost all important channels.
2. the channels you mentioned in second point are not as popular as you think.
3. software and hardware not poor but average.
4. what ever the name, I do not care.
5. who ever promotes not a big deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock