Please throw ur d2h boxes

Status
Not open for further replies.
In my opinion d2h marketting techniques are very impressive
just look at their ads it is coming on every channels at a regular intervels(even regional channels also) but other dth provide ads only in festival seasons.If they add quality channels and remove crap channels they can save space and improve picture quality and also they can add new popular channels without any delay without worry about space and they can become the no 1 dth in India very easily.

Thank You

ravikrak said:
1. they added almost all important channels.
2. the channels you mentioned in second point are not as popular as you think.
3. software and hardware not poor but average.
4. what ever the name, I do not care.
5. who ever promotes not a big deal

overall I am satisfied.

ravikrak said:
1. they added almost all important channels.
2. the channels you mentioned in second point are not as popular as you think.
3. software and hardware not poor but average.
4. what ever the name, I do not care.
5. who ever promotes not a big deal

2.&chances are there to add this channels soon especially natgeo HD Channels.

4.&5. These are out of comparison.

Me also think some people are now got jealous of latest movements from d2h.

D2h is Best Dth For rural Areas For Middle Cast Peoples In My Areas D2h And Dish Tv Equal Selling In Rural Areas But Now D2h Is Increased Their Sell In rural Areas :tup

D2h Carrry Maximum Channels That Like By Rural Peoples :lol

Jerome.J said:
Ya..d2h is best for me also....I get irritated when they add some less popular channels...but it's d2h policy to take carriage fees from them so that their customers will benefit from less priced packages......

Rightly said Bro, D2H is passing on benefit to customers so they are not driven by attitude to raise only ARPU by any way.

SARAVANA RAMESH said:
Compare to other dth our d2h is better.dont blame d2h.if d2h is worst pls start a new dth for you

Saravana bro: I remember your posts during June, July on Videocon d2h with the name ksrames74 :D

Hey OP. Please throw all the D2h boxes you have and let me know where you throw them :)
(Will arrange for pick up. Will help me donate the money for some good cause)

i think this type should be closed. it is discussion forum. so, we don't use this type language
"Please throw ur d2h boxes ".

dipak said:
i think this type should be closed. it is discussion forum. so, we don't use this type language
"Please throw ur d2h boxes ".

Agree Bro
MOD/Admin Please Close This Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock