Please throw ur d2h boxes

Status
Not open for further replies.
HBO Hitz and HBO Define i.e two premium channels coming soon on Videocon d2h...Now tell they are adding only crap channels...

Ronak Shah said:
HBO Hitz and HBO Define i.e two premium channels coming soon on Videocon d2h...Now tell they are adding only crap channels...

Bro this is almost confirmed I got a call from my source that deal is almost finalized and addition might happen after 15 feb

https://www.change.org/en-IN/petitions/videocon-d2h-improve-hardware-and-software
Please support this petition Videocon users it will be helpful

jaysheezy said:
Bro this is almost confirmed I got a call from my source that deal is almost finalized and addition might happen after 15 feb

Then it will be the biggest addition of the year as two most awaited channel going to add in Videocon d2h Platform...is there is any other news you got?
As in my locality d2h dealer confirms that Zee Action,Live India,Maiboli,Ten Golf,Romedy Now+ is also coming soon...Are you have any idea on this???

Zee action is not confirmed but mailboli and romedy now + deal is done but I don't know why they haven't added it

And ten golf I have no confirmation will call him on Monday and ask

Guys if you think d2h is waste switch to another Dth which you feel good

For me d2h is good than dish tv so I switched to d2h

jaysheezy said:
Zee action is not confirmed but mailboli and romedy now + deal is done but I don't know why they haven't added it

Waiting for this channels let them take time to add but they should add

jaysheezy said:

What is the Source?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock