POLL : WHICH IS THE BEST DTH IN COMING YEARS?

• Thread starter Thread starter krish radha
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 58
  • Views Views: Views 5,108

POLL: WHICH IS THE BEST DTH IN COMING YEARS ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
dinesh19 said:
Majority of household are not in a position to pay more than 200 for tv. Then how can one afford for 300 to 500?
Just check package of MSO in metro cities. So let Govt finish digitization for phase 3 and 4 you will see everyone is paying at least Rs 250 pm as cable operators will not be able to hide tax ;)

RJIO plan include voice also. I think they want to follow Google policy. Give basic free internet to everyone. In their website they showed plan rs 1 for 100 GB limit @100 mbps. This is what google is doing in US. Google fiber has plans @5mbps free for all ;)

Sarkar said:
Just check package of MSO in metro cities. So let Govt finish digitization for phase 3 and 4 you will see everyone is paying at least Rs 250 pm as cable operators will not be able to hide tax ;)

RJIO plan include voice also. I think they want to follow Google policy. Give basic free internet to everyone. In their website they showed plan rs 1 for 100 GB limit @100 mbps. This is what google is doing in US. Google fiber has plans @5mbps free for all ;)

bro please post website link here :sp

Voted for dish tv .
Because they have enough transponders to manage in future.

Rushil.D said:
bro please post website link here :sp
Website was up for few hours in last dec but u will find many news article and screenshot just google Reliance jio internet plan :k

obviously,i voted for dishtv because they have mant tps so they would not suffer of space crunch also because as we all dishtv and zee partnership and dishtv-star relationship also looking good now only problem is with viacom but i think they will sooon solve this problem

voted for d2h because they have 15 transponder in which 10 are in use and 5 are inactive so bright future with d2h

Neck and neck battle between Dish TV , ADTV and Videocon.

As far as IPTV and DTH is concerned i think IPTV is like Skype or viber and DTH is like normal Telephone.You can call from both but there is difference.:shy

but this telephone has feature of smartphone and viber or skype are almost inaffordable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom