Seeking Help poor pic quality in Jabil box

Lg also produce new airtel digital TV hevc HD box.This new box has totally different UI.its look is far better than other box.

You i right Bro in my knowledge LG produce only internet box for Airtel Bro check Airtel website possible maybe I wrong

Thanks for remembering me, but I got only hevc box from flextronics
Yeah but I guessed you PMed either Arsh or Saibal and came to know the manufacturer of the other HEVC box when you said you did not get 'LG box'. Anyway waiting for Arsh bro to tell if brand of new HEVC is different or Flextronics itself. Until then let's stop calling it 'LG'.

Last edited:
Yeah but I guessed you PMed either Arsh or Saibal and came to know the manufacturer of the other HEVC box when you said you did not get 'LG box'. Anyway waiting for Arsh bro to tell if brand of new HEVC is different or Flextronics itself. Until then let's stop calling it 'LG'.

The new hevc box with new ui is LG for sure because I noticed somewhere in other dth forum and I'm damn sure .

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock