PQ of sd channels?

• Thread starter Sarang
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 2
  • Views: Views 488

Sarang

Reaction score
Guys yesterday I am activated tataplay hd connection and the PQ of sd channel is like 240pixel even though my cable tv provides stunning clarity .basic sd resolution is 540p (if iam wrong correct it please) .My question is all dth providing same clarity like this.even if it is atleast 480p it will look
good in my 43 inch full hd tv.comment your experience and opinion in about various dth brands.

IMO Airtel Digital has better SD channel PQ (HD box).
Also, I would suggest you wait for a few days to see if there is an improvement in the PQ. This is because of my experience with new set top boxes. Whenever I change set top boxes I felt the PQ is deteriorated while analysing on the installation day. But, I saw the PQ improved and bettered in the next days. I feel there is some auto-calibration with TV and box. Not sure.

IMO Airtel Digital has better SD channel PQ (HD box).
Also, I would suggest you wait for a few days to see if there is an improvement in the PQ. This is because of my experience with new set top boxes. Whenever I change set top boxes I felt the PQ is deteriorated while analysing on the installation day. But, I saw the PQ improved and bettered in the next days. I feel there is some auto-calibration with TV and box. Not sure.
Ok tata play is a premium brand they need to swing back.hope they swing back that's why I am bought it

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock