DTH updates Prasar Bharati invited application to fill vacant DD Free Dish slots (45th E-auction)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Due to Covid-19 effect in revenue for broadcasters, heavily posibilty that removed channels will not back again.
But, Ishara Tv, Sun Marathi have maximum posibilty to win the mpeg 2 slots.

Due to revenue issue this E Auction will not much successful and become interested for broadcasters.
Sun Marathi exclusive sun direct.

But Bucket D have a good price range, For regional brodcaster.
They are chance to improve

ABP Asmita is not interested to participate on upcoming E Auction even if it is FTA.

Bucket D & R1 have major possibilities to join new channels and some some news channels too because , plenty of news channels always come to freedish.
And if regional channels will add then possibility for Marathi, panjabi, Bangla according to previous record.

Not Gujrati, Tamil, telugu, malyalam, etc language come to freedish according to past many years record.

We want Enterr10 Bangla, Sangeet Bangla to come back. We also want Aakash Aath as it was available some years back. Star Jalsha too was available some years back. But as its a pay channel, I wonder it will be added. I also want BTV World too stay. Also, all the Bengali audio (radio) channels must be there. As per the present list Rainbow & Gold Kolkata are not available I suppose. We also want all the Doordarshan channels to be present. DD Manipur, DD Mizoram not available. Also, DD Puducherry is not available. They can add FTA English news channel News9 as they are already having the Hindi version of it - TV9 Bharatvarsh. I am giving realistic suggestion. Enterr10 Bangla is a must.

J3Okttz.png

the most trusted person #akash_solanki say 0 application submitted this e auction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock