price hike

• Thread starter Jp2211
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 49
  • Views: Views 7,526
New price Hike date is 12th January

IMG_20161228_123721_1482933598764.jpg

Economy sports users should go for 'my family' pack now. More channels in same price..

They are forcing customers to opt for Infinity pack and yes at this point it is a much better offer rather than paying around Rs.700 for Mega Pack and it doesn't even include HBO HD,Le Plex HD and Movies Now 2 HD

kumarvishwas said:
They are forcing customers to opt for Infinity pack and yes at this point it is a much better offer rather than paying around Rs.700 for Mega Pack and it doesn't even include HBO HD,Le Plex HD and Movies Now 2 HD

Very true. When i called and asked them they are like these are interactive channels !!! 
I told them dont try to fool your customers, HBO HD & MN2 is just the Mirror HD Channels .. Any idea if they are going to add it to Mega Pack

arunpachat said:
Very true. When i called and asked them they are like these are interactive channels !!! 
I told them dont try to fool your customers, HBO HD & MN2 is just the Mirror HD Channels .. Any idea if they are going to add it to Mega Pack

As far as I've seen they are distinct :hd channels and not just mirror. Cos the movies playing on HBO :hd is different than what is playing on HBO. Though this is true only rare cases when it comes to MN2 :hd

Hassan Syed said:
Airtel digital is now very expensive. Day by day they increase price :(
Not adding any new channels.. And they r bzy in increasing the price .whats wrong with them.. Dunno [POUTING FACE]

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock