Price increase from 10 april....minimum 10 % at all base packs

• Thread starter Thread starter Gaurav Dwivedi
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 75
  • Views Views: Views 22,407
Status
Not open for further replies.
I recharged for 3 months till first week of June.. It will be same right? or based on the new monthly price, the validity will be reduced?

This is Rediculous....

Last Month Only they Increased the Price of all Base Packs...

Now Again they are Increasing.......

:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry

mjahabarsadiq said:
I recharged for 3 months till first week of June.. It will be same right? or based on the new monthly price, the validity will be reduced?

Validity Will be Reduced as per New Price...

Last Month Mine Was Reduced by 10 days :wall:wall

chinnupepsi4all said:
mjahabarsadiq said:

Validity Will be Reduced as per New Price...

Last Month Mine Was Reduced by 10 days :wall:wall
no brother if we have opt for long term recharge if the price increase it will not affect
our date . my account also they deducted 17 days do to price hike , i make a complain
here
Videocon d2h
and after 3 days they add me back by deducted 17 days

check this out

111.jpg

I think only South Packs price will be increased, not ROI.
Thread poster should write in detail. Its confusing.

in south pack they increase the rate of all the pack about a month before

only south silver and south silver sport rate was not change

may be they will change this 2 pack rate by april 10

there should be regulation by govt body over constant increase in prices of all dth . they have formed cartel like airtel ,dish,tatasky and d2h in nov 2011. as per them all base prices and entry level prices are same from 2011 nov .i hope trai intervenes and save customers from monopoly of rates by all dth. they had told that all free channels were rs77+ tax and all paid channels would be from rs 2 to maximum 5 rs. so if customers wanna suppose 20 paid channels he pay rs 77+ tax amount for free channels and only 20 paid channels fr rs 2 or rs 5 each. if this rules apply strictly then all can view every channels in rs 150 per month. why have we too pay so high had govt controlled over all channels then no money would have to be paid. they earn money from ads then why they charge so high fr each channel so as to bribe so that they enjoy monopoly.loss is of customer . when such trai resolution is srtictly followed all paid channels will go free as trp is less then they loose on advertisement revenue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom