• Thread starter Thread starter Gaurav Dwivedi
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 75
  • Views Views: Views 22,407
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello technitians
Welcome to ddf.
i think you aren't using adtv now as they always deduct your hard earn money.

ontopic-
what you are saying is for CAS areas long time ago.
New rules dth are-
1.They will give a-la-carte price for each channel which cost can't be 3 time more than the price of that (bouquet /total channels in that bouquet).
2.They will provide a min. base pack of 150(excluding tax).

piinku1 said:
Hello technitians
Welcome to ddf.

ontopic-
New rules dth are-
1.They will give a-la-carte price for each channel which cost can't be 3 time more than the price of that (bouquet /total channels in that bouquet).

why are you messing with me are you a dth employee just as was in ****** .com . i wrote for benefit of customer as whole . why are you giving the points that confuse all customers. the rates were not mine but was given by trai guidelines which no dth has fulfilled because of powerful contacts they have in govt .i have wrote not for persons like you who are dummy and mess with persons who talk for customers benefit

piinku1 said:
Hello technitians
Welcome to ddf.

ontopic-
New rules dth are-

iam not against any d2h . well iam not concerned with airtel why you are forcing to tell anout airtel which does not have proper customer care no at all
as iam wrking hard fr d2h so it concerns my customers when sucjh rates increase often and govt needs to look this matter for lakhs of customers who are being cheated in long way

Ya...it is the marketing statergey >>> 1st to begin with low price...so that subscribres will increase.... 2nd when there will be large customers increase the price & get immense profit. My HD package almost reached to 400 (increased last month) don'nt know how to continue.:lol

I think Hathway cable is the best.

when d2h started 4 year back.

i know basic ROI package was just Rs143. and ts was 165

now difference is nil.

at that time i was stong feeling to book anather STB from d2h to save cost. bcoz my neighbour had installed d2h.

now i feel its good that i choose TS as secondary/multi tv box and saves much more than installing d2h at rs1500.

again in 2011 i feel i will buy d2h hd box insted of ts hd by seeing more number of hd channel at cheaper rate.

but again i puchased TS HD+ stb and save more (50%discount offer in diwali 2011). and having great experince of recording and best in class software hardware and UI.

and now with ts almost 13(including sony six) hd channel is comparable with 22 hd channel of d2h. bcoz it satisfy 95% popular hd channels.

i think all dth company increase their price one by one.

Due to cheaper packages from d2h,airtel & ts forced to reduce their packages in past.

technitians said:
piinku1 said:
Hello technitians
Welcome to ddf.

ontopic-
New rules dth are-

why are you messing with me are you a dth employee just as was in ****** .com . i wrote for benefit of customer as whole . why are you giving the points that confuse all customers. the rates were not mine but was given by trai guidelines which no dth has fulfilled because of powerful contacts they have in govt .i have wrote not for persons like you who are dummy and mess with persons who talk for customers benefit

what piinku is saying is correct.. the price details you have mentioned is for CAS areas only..

what piinku is saying is correct.. the price details you have mentioned is for CAS areas only..
It was for CAS areas long time ago in someparts of the 4 metros.
But it is stopped now.
An operator can't run business giving every pay channel at 5+tax.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom