Price increase from 10 april....minimum 10 % at all base packs

Status
Not open for further replies.
me_saket said:
when d2h started 4 year back.

i know basic ROI package was just Rs143. and ts was 165

now difference is nil.

at that time i was stong feeling to book anather STB from d2h to save cost. bcoz my neighbour had installed d2h.

now i feel its good that i choose TS as secondary/multi tv box and saves much more than installing d2h at rs1500.

again in 2011 i feel i will buy d2h hd box insted of ts hd by seeing more number of hd channel at cheaper rate.

but again i puchased TS HD+ stb and save more (50%discount offer in diwali 2011). and having great experince of recording and best in class software hardware and UI.

and now with ts almost 13(including sony six) hd channel is comparable with 22 hd channel of d2h. bcoz it satisfy 95% popular hd channels.

how can you say that 13 hd ch. Comparable with 22 hd ch. Of d2h ......
Tata sky not have a popular channels like Life ok hd, zee cinema hd, ten hd, travel xp hd

Ten hd and zee cinema hd are polular.

i said 95% demand is being satisfied.

i would definately like to watch life ok hd and travel xp hd. But these two still less popular.

and even no channel including star group and life ok sd is promoting hd version.

me_saket said:
Ten hd and zee cinema hd are polular.

i said 95% demand is being satisfied.

i would definately like to watch life ok hd and travel xp hd. But these two still less popular.

and even no channel including star group and life ok sd is promoting hd version.

you ri8...
but no comparison between 13 hd v/s 22 hd

Videocond2h price increase 10% in 10 april 2013

:wall Videocond2h price increase 10% in 10 april 2013
gold pack rate 200 after 10 april 225 rupess
sports pack rate 265 after10april 300 rupess
dimond pack rate 320 after 10 april 350 rupess
platinum hd rate 461 after 10 april 500 rupess :wall

If I recharge any long term pack today(3 mnths recharge), then also I have to pay according to increased package or not?

debopom said:
If I recharge any long term pack today(3 mnths recharge), then also I have to pay according to increased package or not?

If recharge Today, you do NOT need to pay increased price.

Any source?? I have called CC, they wont tell me anything....

You'll Get Info About 1 Or 2 Days Before

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock