Price increase from 10 april....minimum 10 % at all base packs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mods close this thread, the thread starter has been proved, his theory of minimum 10 percent increase is all false, there is just a Rs 20 increase in some packs

dino29 said:
Mods close this thread, the thread starter has been proved, his theory of minimum 10 percent increase is all false, there is just a Rs 20 increase in some packs

Dino Do u have Atleast 1% Common Sense....... :huh:huh

The Thread Author News Came True...... and U r Arguing its Not Happened 10% Hike.. Its Happened Only Rs 20/-.....

its Shame On Ur Discussion........

Link Removed

Then What this Thread means?

U r Polluted Entire DreamDTH Forum....... With Your Baseless and Useless Posts......

After Ur News got Failed and U R Backing Ur Words.... This is Really Shameful on U......

I just Signed In again For this Purpose Only......

:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry

chinnupepsi4all said:
dino29 said:

Dino Do u have Atleast 1% Common Sense....... :huh:huh

The Thread Author News Came True...... and U r Arguing its Not Happened 10% Hike.. Its Happened Only Rs 20/-.....

its Shame On Ur Discussion........

Link Removed

Then What this Thread means?

U r Polluted Entire DreamDTH Forum....... With Your Baseless and Useless Posts......

After Ur News got Failed and U R Backing Ur Words.... This is Really Shameful on U......

I just Signed In again For this Purpose Only......

:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry

welcome back friend. :clap:clap:clap

At the time i posted the ''no hike '' thread that time there was no info from even highere sources about price increase and this person posted with surity that there is min 10 percent increase which will happen,its all false as proved

dino29 said:
At the time i posted the ''no hike '' thread that time there was no info from even highere sources about price increase and this person posted with surity that there is min 10 percent increase which will happen,its all false as proved

Stop Bluffing me and DDF Members..... By Using the Word HIGHER SOURCES

its Time To Shut Down Ur Useless Posts From NOW Onwards.....

Its Time To Stop Ur Blaming Other Members Who are Giving the Information ( more than 80% Genuine Information not like U(0% Genuine News) )......

Remember i Phrase...." Something is Better Than Nothing ( Not all Time) "

Now Open Ur Eyes...... :dodgy:dodgy:dodgy:dodgy:dodgy:dodgy:dodgy

that is what i want to say mr dino

everytime u r giving TRUE information.

and expect members to be get benifited from that info.

and put shameful or abrupt comments when other are posting any other information.

once U also get same info. u joined him.

this behaviour is irrirating.

if ur thinking that bcoz of ur info members must get benifit, then u r 100% responsible for LOSS occured by them bcoz of ur info got wrong.

and This loss is anyway u r not recovering back.

over that u dont accept that this loss happnned bcoz of u.

Members if u agree with me. plz press like.

otherwise admin can suspend me.

u guys just have one job , that is to praise tata or airtel and if tata sky or airtel is criticized then u come here to bash me

carry on, let members decide who is right

regarding sources, dude u do not even know the reality and the people to which i speak with and the backend problems we discuss so better not comment

rad the first post in this thread and u will know the meaning of ''currently', if u do not know then search it in a dictionary
Link Removed

go and criticize that person who was so sure that there will b a minimum 10 percent increase in prices of videocon d2h packages

u guys just wanna fight with me bcoz i do not believe in just praising any dth company for their wrong doing like i have done in the past

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock