Price increase from 10 april....minimum 10 % at all base packs

Status
Not open for further replies.
mods close this thread, there is no update about increase in price of videocon d2h packages. i have spoken to senior person just yesterday

dino29 said:
mods close this thread, there is no update about increase in price of videocon d2h packages. i have spoken to senior person just yesterday

Pls post source dont post without proof

You have told goodbye and came once again

dino29 said:

Thread will be closed and starter will get warned if no changes on 10th April.

ask cust care or write a mail to videocon d2h and u will get the truth, this thread has been started just to defame videocon d2h

right now only dish tv and airtel have announced price hike

bharatkumarchennai said:
dino29 said:

He has shared the source as he spoken to senior person yesterday, don't know how much true it is. But you will get banned next if ask abuse him again.

dreamdth said:
bharatkumarchennai said:
dino29 said:

He has shared the source as he spoken to senior person yesterday, don't know how much true it is. But you will get banned next if ask abuse him again.

I did not abuse him just asking him. I dont know what you understand.

bharatkumarchennai said:
dreamdth said:
bharatkumarchennai said:
dino29 said:

I did not abuse him just asking him. I dont know what you understand.

I have told about the bold lines. You can't ask the same in every thread, PM him if you can't stay without asking him.

All dth co. ex Sun has made cartel n will increase price 1by1.
Dont trust Cc n Officials. They will not disclose any thing until implement.
Price revision is knocking the door. D2h to only announce the hike.

Then dish tv followed fixed rs17 per pack.

10% is to high.

for 400 it will come 40.

Better to activate any long term pack as I do so, atleast the price willn't increase for me until my long term period.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock