Price increase from 10 april....minimum 10 % at all base packs

Status
Not open for further replies.
no price hike is happening in videocon d2h, this thread has been created just to mislead members.

mods close this thread

my friend also told me that South Platinum HD will go upto Rs 500-510/month......

all lies, no price hike is happening as of right now. i have asked all sources. mods close this thread

Offtopic
@dino as there is a increase in import duty from apr 13,will there be any changes in stb prices??
do you have any info?

One more query,will south platinum HD or ROI platinum HD Longterm pakcs will inlcude all future channels additions including HD channels? Someone please who are long term pack customers of since long,please answer. There is no such wording such as all future channels will be included,only they assured of Price protection for entire Long term period.

this reply i got from d2h cc when ask about price hike and software upgrade

one thing sure where will be month substitution charge for recording in usb

Dear Mr. Kumar,

Thank you for writing to Videocon d2h.

This is with reference to your e mail dated March 28, 2013 regarding Videocon d2h services.

We would like to inform you that currently there is no such updates are available regarding price hike, in case of changes customers will be informed accordingly.

A software upgrade for the HD Set Top boxes is being planned in the very near future. This upgrade will have improved features, which includes Recording and Playback from USB storage devices.

Due to some unanticipated issues, the release of the software upgrade had to be delayed. Kindly bear the delay.

But please note that, to enable recording features, activation and subscription as applicable, will be necessary.

If you have any further queries, please call our customer care numbers below:

+91 7355873558
+91 9250092500

You can also email us at [email protected]. We will make every effort to revert with resolution as soon as possible.

For details of all our Products and Services you may visit our Website http://www.videocond2h.com.

We endeavor to provide you with our best services.

Warm Regards,

Customer Care

Videocon d2h

Its really very bad that the D2h charge for Recording feature:wall:wall:wall:angry:angry:angry.... I think other dth is not charging for recording content....

even airtel is charging for recording top up on hd stb

pras2 said:
Offtopic
@dino as there is a increase in import duty from apr 13,will there be any changes in stb prices??
do you have any info?

One more query,will south platinum HD or ROI platinum HD Longterm pakcs will inlcude all future channels additions including HD channels? Someone please who are long term pack customers of since long,please answer. There is no such wording such as all future channels will be included,only they assured of Price protection for entire Long term period.

currently there is no info on price increase, as videocon d2h is the only operator which has its own set top box plant so they are not dependent on stb to b imported from other countries like other dth ops have to do . so this import duty will not affect videocon d2h

yes if u take long term packs then all future chs will b included in the monthly version platinum hd or south platinum hd pack will be included in the corresponding long term pack

tata sky does not have recording facility on hd stb for ur information

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock