Problem with Videocon d2h HD STB Remote.

• Thread starter Mahee4
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 32
  • Views: Views 70,881

Mahee4

Reaction score
Hello! my name is mahee iam new to this forum but i have been following this forum for about a month now.
friends my i have videocon d2h hd stb whose remote keeps giving stops working from time to time. we can't even change the channel .
i thinks its the paring issue ,does any of you have or dealt with such a problem and how should i solve it . i call cc but the guy who come's to my home leave me with a new remote every time . this is my third remote. what should i do??

Bro, try the following method to pair the remote.

Press reset button behind the stb for 10 seconds then the stb will reboot. After the reboot the home channel will appear then press * button in remote for 5 seconds & press OK button. After that the screen will show a code, just enter the code using remote. The pairing will complete after you enter the code.

I too have same model STB. It's bug not fixed by Videocon. I have even replaced my remote and no result. Videocon stbs are not good.

Bro, try the following method to pair the remote.

Press reset button behind the stb for 10 seconds then the stb will reboot. After the reboot the home channel will appear then press * button in remote for 5 seconds & press OK button. After that the screen will show a code, just enter the code using remote. The pairing will complete after you enter the code.
i did something i pressed the reset button and it said ready for racf paring wait 5 sec and then screen went blank . now its saying no signal and red light in coming from stb . i think i did something wrong

i did something i pressed the reset button and it said ready for racf paring wait 5 sec and then screen went blank . now its saying no signal and red light in coming from stb . i think i did something wrong

This is the process of rebooting the stb. It'll reboot automatically. If still red light switch off from plug point then switch on again.

i did the paring little better but still not responding smoothly. but its working 2 out of 3 times thanks bro.
iam so fed up with d2h. i want to change to other dth any suggestion but dont want loss of quality.
we have 12x12 hall 40inch sony bravia.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock