Seeking Help Issue in Sports 18 HD

• Thread starter SunilH
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 15
  • Views: Views 1,801
Then you should surely change your stb if you set in warranty then you should have pay 200rs for visit charges and your replaced in free cost .If not in warranty you should have to pay 250 stb box swapping+ 200 visit charged to paid. Other options also available you may buy box service plan for one year for your set box for 1 years free service
Just a last question, if I opt for box service plan, then will they swap the stb without any cost??

Just a last question, if I opt for box service plan, then will they swap the stb without any cost??
If you opt for box for service plan then you should have to pay 120rs box service plan (validity 1 years) one time payment + 200 visit charged= 320 then you save 230 rs and benefits 1 years free service

I observed something, no issues with the channel when I first start the STB, like for the first half an hour it's pretty clean, no issues whatsoever, but after that it starts stuttering, and keeps hanging, and that to only one channel

I observed something, no issues with the channel when I first start the STB, like for the first half an hour it's pretty clean, no issues whatsoever, but after that it starts stuttering, and keeps hanging, and that to only one channel
Whats signal level on that channel when it stuttering? Remove all the wire connecting stb and tv and reinsert it. Also remove cable from LNB and reinsert it.

Last edited:
Whats signal level on that channel when it stuttering? Remove all the wire connecting stb and tv and reinsert it. Also remove cable from LNB and reinsert it.
Nearly 90 percent all the time, even tried replacing the lnb and wire, nothing happened

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock