Seeking Help Issue in Sports 18 HD

• Thread starter SunilH
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 15
  • Views: Views 1,804

SunilH

Reaction score
Problem with Sports 18 HD on DishTv, it keeps stuttering, no clear visuals, sometimes it gets stuck, no issues with other channels, when I contacted the customer care, they asked me to change the STB, because my STB is the old model, should I change it?

Generally other channels too must be affected if it is a STB problem. But if CC is asking to change the STB get it changed but ask them to borne the cost as it is not your issue.

No issues apart from Sports 18 HD, even though signal quality and strength is nearly at 90%

Generally other channels too must be affected if it is a STB problem. But if CC is asking to change the STB get it changed but ask them to borne the cost as it is not your issue.

It's been happening for almost more than 2 months
Then you should surely change your stb if you set in warranty then you should have pay 200rs for visit charges and your replaced in free cost .If not in warranty you should have to pay 250 stb box swapping+ 200 visit charged to paid. Other options also available you may buy box service plan for one year for your set box for 1 years free service

It's been happening for almost more than 2 months
One more thing after addition by any chance it worked well for some time or it started the issue immediately after addition of Sports 1 18 HD on Dishtv. if Yes then STB change will be the only option. Also any software update happened on your box if not you can check if its the latest version and try to do force upgrade but check if possible as it may hamper your normal options and not advisable as there will be a risk .

One more thing after addition by any chance it worked well for some time or it started the issue immediately after addition of Sports 1 18 HD on Dishtv. if Yes then STB change will be the only option. Also any software update happened on your box if not you can check if its the latest version and try to do force upgrade but check if possible as it may hamper your normal options and not advisable as there will be a risk .
Tried force upgrading the software, no update is available, STB is on v5.48

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock