{Proof ss} "Star Gold 4K" to launch on ADTV, TS, D2H

Gud share bhai bt me 2 think it will for bb movie bcwz snapshot showing "service"

Star Gold HD even doesn't shows proper HD content on it's HD channel has even many movies on star gold HD are even worse than on SD channels. 'Star GOLD 4K' again a another eye wash stuff like the cricket World cup 2015 on Star sports 4K. First of all Bollywood Industry have even not started to shoot movies in 4K until early their year may be few Movie Songs would have been shooted in 4k. Star GOLD 4K is just a gimmick like Star Sports 4k has clearly Star India only wants people to waste money on content which are like 'Made In China' only works for few days only. 'STAR GOLD 4k' Joke of the millennium :u :skd :D

DishHD said:
Star Gold HD even doesn't shows proper HD content on it's HD channel has even many movies on star gold HD are even worse than on SD channels. 'Star GOLD 4K' again a another eye wash stuff like the cricket World cup 2015 on Star sports 4K. First of all Bollywood Industry have even not started to shoot movies in 4K until early their year may be few Movie Songs would have been shooted in 4k. Star GOLD 4K is just a gimmick like Star Sports 4k has clearly Star India only wants people to waste money on content which are like 'Made In China' only works for few days only. 'STAR GOLD 4k' Joke of the millennium :u :skd :D

May be Dubai doesnt have any 4K chnl to offer, thats why u r a little jealous, that India is now offering 4K chnls. :shy :p :D :dodgy

DishHD said:

Since some of the movies are not true HD, we can't claim a HD channel to not be a HD channel. And this is a 4K service from Star Network which means it is time based programming channel. They will show only 4K programs, be it a sport or movie. Now they are going to show movie in their (Star's) 4K service platform. So, whoever interested will watch in HD. No gimmick here.

Don't be jealous on 4K users bro!!!

shawl_who said:
May be Dubai doesnt have any 4K chnl to offer, thats why u r a little jealous, that India is now offering 4K chnls. :shy :p :D :dodgy

What if for example you select a Broadband package from a ISP for 1000 Rupees per month with 50 MBPS uncaped speed means unlimited download in the same speed then suddenly after few days of usage your Internet speed gets slow down to 1 MBPS just bcuz that ISP can't provide you the same 50 MBPS for the all month even though they are charging you the same 1000 Rupee's per month amount. Similarly the same story is here with 4K content currently, if you can't get different 4k content's 24/7 why should I waste my money on a product that has yet not been officially available regularly. Anyways it was just my though on the 4k content availability only ;)

DishHD said:
What if for example you select a Broadband package from a ISP for 1000 Rupees per month with 50 MBPS uncaped speed means unlimited download in the same speed then suddenly after few days of usage your Internet speed gets slow down to 1 MBPS just bcuz that ISP can't provide you the same 50 MBPS for the all month even though they are charging you the same 1000 Rupee's per month amount. Similarly the same story is here with 4K content currently, if you can't get different 4k content's 24/7 why should I waste my money on a product that has yet not been officially available regularly. Anyways it was just my though on the 4k content availability only ;)

I think there are lots of 4K content available in Youtube recently so spending on 4K TV is not that bad considering that the 4K TV price is below ₹35k :dodgy

Sadiq said:
Since some of the movies are not true HD, we can't claim a HD channel to not be a HD channel. And this is a 4K service from Star Network which means it is time based programming channel. They will show only 4K programs, be it a sport or movie. Now they are going to show movie in their (Star's) 4K service platform. So, whoever interested will watch in HD. No gimmick here.

Don't be jealous on 4K users bro!!!

Sadiq Bro even if you buy UHD or you can say 4K TVs from LG, Samsung or Sony that TVs also Upscale the HD content to 4K just to make it look better on 4K Tvs by the help of converter's and Softwares installed in that 4K TVs but still Native 4K content means original 4K content shooted from 60p 4K Cameras will always look 100 times better and sharper than the upscaled 4k or you can say fake 4K. Now if you are happy with Fake HD and Fake 4K content's then its your choice Bro ;)

Its not a New channel :no
check the Videocon d2h LCN in this SS,
its showing lcn 999 but d2h already providing one 4k channel(owner channel) from this lcn 999
that mean this movie will be showing to d2h owner 4k channel, thats all :k

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock