{Proof ss} "Star Gold 4K" to launch on ADTV, TS, D2H

Sarkar said:
I think there are lots of 4K content available in Youtube recently so spending on 4K TV is not that bad considering that the 4K TV price is below ₹35k :dodgy

Its YouTube Bro not Bollywood Industry has on YouTube 4K contents are available since many years not from Now, if you want to watch 4k content on the YouTube then just get a 4k smart TV which comes with HEVC decorder and can play 4K videos from YouTube, Netflix and directly from the USB drive too :tup

DishHD said:
Its YouTube Bro not Bollywood Industry has on YouTube 4K contents are available since many years not from Now, if you want to watch 4k content on the YouTube then just get a 4k smart TV which comes with HEVC decorder and can play 4K videos from YouTube, Netflix and directly from the USB drive too :tup

Bro Netflix not available in India :u

Now if I have a 4K TV I will certainly want 4K ch via cable or DTH as Internet is very costly in India

Great news & share

Definitely UHD is in the beginning stage only.

This world wide beginning is celebrating in India, this is great.

Around one or two year before , when we started discussion about 4K, some body commented it will be a mirage until 2020.

Now we can ( who ever having UHD tv) enjoy the great resolution.

UHD with HDR and immerse audio standards for broadcast to be finalised and compatible hardware to be available in coming years only.

Now lot of people will try to catch the latest technology

Congratulations

Sarkar said:
Bro Netflix not available in India :u

Now if I have a 4K TV I will certainly want 4K ch via cable or DTH as Internet is very costly in India

Yes, also in the middle-east i believe :c

DishHD said:
Sadiq Bro even if you buy UHD or you can say 4K TVs from LG, Samsung or Sony that TVs also Upscale the HD content to 4K just to make it look better on 4K Tvs by the help of converter's and Softwares installed in that 4K TVs but still Native 4K content means original 4K content shooted from 60p 4K Cameras will always look 100 times better and sharper than the upscaled 4k or you can say fake 4K. Now if you are happy with Fake HD and Fake 4K content's then its your choice Bro ;)
You are talking multiple things. One is about broadcasting, another is about shooting and finally about viewing in TV.

For HD, if shooting didn't happen in HD, no point of blaming TV channel for not broadcasting HD quality and so can't blame TV set for not giving HD quality.

I replied to you on your complaint about Star Gold HD channel's quality based on the above fact. You yourself said, some of the movies shown in Star Gold HD are not true HD. That means you are agreeing other movies are true HD. So, it is not channel's problem but problem of movie. So don't blame any HD channel for not giving HD quality but blame the source of the content.

The above fact applies to 4K as well. First let me answer your claim on upscaled 4K contents by TV sets. Yes, they may be doing it for upscaling JD content. But if we are connecting true 4K content, we can experience the true 4K. So don't blame TV sets?

Then should we blame channel? No. Many of us know about recent 4K broadcasting of world cup cricket. If they can give it in 4K, why can't other shows provided the shows are available in 4K? If the shooting of the show didn't happen in 4K, then there is a problem with the content.

Now coming back to the 4K broadcasting of this movie, do you have any proof that the movie was not shot in 4K? I don't have any proof that it was shot in 4K. So I have to wait and see.

In case if it was not shot in 4K and channel is claiming it as 4K, then we can blame Star Gold channel for false claiming.

How can a ADTV HD+/ HD DVR user can watch 4k content as they didnot even launch 4K box till now. And Also I think at first there should be 100HD channel and then they must concentrate on 4k content broadcasting!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock