"Push VoD" is going on launch on 22/07/2016.

• Thread starter Thakur
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 88
  • Views: Views 11,675
fb18de6b4bd2507729824cacdda6f4c9.jpg

Hi and Good Evening to everyone there is one question that i have already got an update for VOD feature but i have 8 GB pendrive of Sandisk question is that if i purchase 64 GB pendrive then Push VOD data uploaded in more quantity or its limited if Data uploaded online is depebd upon pendrive then suggest me good quality pendrive with description thanx in advance

iqbal008 said:
Please see the SS taken in morning.

9e69affac3a3bb1576dcc1e94a5337c4.png

c4560d065c8684a28c448917b749e8d7.jpg

86a6be40d85e945a6c415248668d0d25.jpg

what is the meaning of this??? I'm downloaded a new software and activated VOD by giving miss to 09202292022 but there is showing on screen as "The Ready To Play videos are not yet available to the USB device. Please keep the USB device inserted and leave the set top box in standby mode". I can't understand these words, can you please anyone explain to me??? My question is when the Ready To Play videos will be available for USB device???

Velladurai.S said:
what is the meaning of this??? I'm downloaded a new software and activated VOD by giving miss to 09202292022 but there is showing on screen as "The Ready To Play videos are not yet available to the USB device. Please keep the USB device inserted and leave the set top box in standby mode". I can't understand these words, can you please anyone explain to me??? My question is when the Ready To Play videos will be available for USB device?
Just leave pendrive in standby mode..it takes time for downloading content...Not much content in Push VOD i think i got serial content from Sony..Though i am tamil subscriber....May be they should enable Recording facility.....

prasad1979 said:
How to stop, pause, rewind the video in 'VOD'?

Stop --> press tv button video automatically stop

Pause --> go to another channel and than when u press back button ready to play service will automatically resume from last viewed so it's like video is paused

Rewind --> when video ends rewind option is there if you select that video will rewind at 2X, and also u can go to definite time

:p ;)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock