Query on Long Time Recharge

M.J.Sadiq

M Jahabar Sadiq
Contributor
Reaction score
Friends,

I subscribed to South Platinum HD pack, monthly subscription 480 rupees. My validity period ends today. So, I did a recharge on 03-Jun-2013 for the amount of Rs.1440 (LTR of 3 months).

As per the offer, I should get 3% extra validity since I did the recharge through net banking. Also, I should get 7 more days free.

Forget about these offers. For the 3 months LTR, my validity should be extended till 03-Sep-2013 (90 days from 05-Jun-2013). But my validity was showing till 29-Aug-2013 only.

After some time I got 3% extra amount of Rs.48, and the validity is now showing till 30-Aug-2013. I don't know the calculation behind it. I tried to call CC on 03-Jun-2013, and the CC told me that the system has some problem and that is why it is showing wrong info and asked me to check the next day. But till now, it is showing the same.

I tried to call the CC even now, but their CC and website is down.

FYI, I subscribed to TEN Cricket(Rs.30) and Music Space Hits(Rs.20). Whether this is playing something here. Any one please help me....

Ten Cricket and Active Music are playing a role here. Your final validity is with ten cricket and active music space.

because of tencricket and active music your validity is showing this and so 7 days extra adjusted against your add ons

your total amount per month comes to rs480.90+ 33.71 ten ctricket+ 22.47 active music = 537.08 ps ttotal monthly amount you being charged . if month has 30 days you be charged daily rs 17.90 per day. if it has 31 days then 17.33 rs per day be deducted.go through daily balance and see how much amount is deducted daily and you get your answer there

When you subscribed separetly the add-ons,
then it will not affect.

Ok.. I will check these calculations.. So, for the users having Add-Ons, LTR will not work?? I must check this with CC...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock