Good News Ordered Tata Sky Binge+ box

Hi Bro,

Feeling very happy for you that you're admin of DDF. All the Best for your new journey hope I'll learn more from your posts here,

1. It plays in 5.1 even on SD Music channels I checked it with Jaya max SD & Mega Musix, I mean all 5 speakers especially even 2 rear speakers plays music too

2. I usually change my TV Audio setting from PCM to Bitstream and then Dolby Digital+ while playing Dolby enabled content. If there is no Dolby TV automatically steps back to PCM. While accessing Amazon Prime Video App on Binge+ Box Audio kept on playing on Bitstream & Dolby Digital+.

I'm unsure whether I got direct answer to your questions because I don't have spdif / optical audio enabled HT and I use only digital ordinary AV cable but by using AV connection cable I observed the above mentioned things. Hope it's somewhat useful to you.
Thanks for the wishes bro.

If you are using AV cable, we can't really confirm if you are seeing the correct behaviour. We need to check with HDMI/Optical cable.

Thanks for the wishes bro.

If you are using AV cable, we can't really confirm if you are seeing the correct behaviour. We need to check with HDMI/Optical cable.

Yes I do understand that bro.

I have one HDMI out on my HT can I split HDMI from Binge+ box and give one to HT & one to TV and test?

Yes I do understand that bro.

I have one HDMI out on my HT can I split HDMI from Binge+ box and give one to HT & one to TV and test?
Is your TV have HDMI ARC port? If Yes you connect the HT with your TV. And the binge + box having only HDMI port or 2?

Congrats on your purchase.
I have some basic questions
1. Does the box have the facility to stream all the channels through internet.? Here All Channels refer to the channels available through Tatasky sattelite mode.
2. In Internet mode, how do you switch between channels. Is it by pressing 3 digit channel numbers(LCN) or is it UI based selection of channels by using four way navigation buttons on the remote.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock