"Raduga TV" is trying to rent "Amos 4" satellite

shawl_who

Contributor
Reaction score
You heard many rumors about the mysterious statement that tries to redeem the full capacity of the new satellite Amos 4, which is in 65e position.

Good people shared with me the details, I disclose them certainly will not.
And so the details of this mysterious operator who is trying to buy all the capacity on Amos, an operator Rainbow which now broadcasts in 75e position. As far as I was able to learn what they need this position, there are several reasons:

First, as it turned out because competitors could not redeem a sufficient number of transponders with a reserve that as you know, will surely give jolt to the development of the Rainbow on 75e, but jolt may not be enough if you remember dear readers, that I would raise this the subject of a small amount of TV in the rainbow on a new satellite in the article: Strange prospects Rainbow TV . Briefly remind the operator said one transport purely for HD! One! This course will transport Viasat, and there is a natural question, and the other HD channels, which will be? Of course, they will be on other transport rainbow partly with SD channels, but how many there shove? id*ot even realize that their little shove.

Secondly, it is a problem with Roscomnadzor and licenses, if we say quite simply, the operator needs the so-called alternate aerodrome in case of tin, if they will stop broadcasting all kindly invited to the alternate, it's certainly not many like it, but do not forget country in which we live, it's Russian Babe!

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=2&hl=en&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://sat24.ru/blog/%3Fid%3D100&usg=ALkJrhhISBIw3r84f7z_cbKnooeq5Pg4Bw

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock