Ranbir Kapoor might replace Amitabh Bachchan as the host of KBC

SarfaRaZ said:
Yes this time India Idol not good even &Tv The Voice India is way better than Indian Idol :tup

The voice India is very good show with good judges Shaan, Benny Dayal, Salim Merchant and Neeti Mohan.
But Indian idol=Farah Khan's useless 'expert' opnion + Anu Malik's bakwaas and self praising!! Useless show except for Sonu Nigam. Feel pity for the Indian idol contestants.. Now KBC will also be flop without Big B.
So Kapil Sharma Show will be the only weekend hit show, since CID popularity is also going down, and crime patrol makes the episodes too emotional to like....

shantanu said:
Ya
Voice Is better

By the way
What are your views about dil hai Hindustani? :shy
The Voice is lot better than any other hindi singing reality show currently as per me. Lots of good singers while indian idol has trolls only in the audition..

Bapun Raz said:
The Voice is lot better than any other hindi singing reality show currently as per me. Lots of good singers while indian idol has trolls only in the audition..

Last week got a chance to watch 2 episodes :) ..

Sai Laxman said:
You should have enjoyed it surely.. I like Niyam Kanoongo's singing..

Sai Laxman said:

I've not yet missed any episode of The Voice ;) today's episode starting was awesome :tup

Bapun Raz said:
You should have enjoyed it surely.. I like Niyam Kanoongo's singing..

I Forgot the names but nice to see and hear foreigner's are singing our movie song :) ..

No no bro.. That's dil hai hindustani.. i watch the voice only...

Sai Laxman said:
I Forgot the names but nice to see and hear foreigner's are singing our movie song :) ..

:hello bro you're taking about Dil Hai Hindustani show of Star Plus :huh

rising star is also coming up on colors...

its singing season these days :lol

har jagah log gala faad rahe hain :D ( translation: everywhere ppl singing)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock