Rate of lnb

• Thread starter Lalusun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 13
  • Views: Views 2,063

Lalusun

Reaction score
My sundirect's Lnb have some complaints. So i want to know the price of lnb and service charge for the technician. I m from KERALA. Pls help me

Lalusun said:
My sundirect's Lnb have some complaints. So i want to know the price of lnb and service charge for the technician. I m from KERALA. Pls help me

Lnb price is 200 to 250 rupees & technician charges are 150+ service tax.

I also contacted to customer care for the issue of lnb. they told me that it will cost only 150 and 150 for technician charge. but the technician came to my house and fitted new lnb and ask 470 rs.
they told 220 for lnb and 250 for service charge. they have no time to solve the problems.... they are in very hurry.

also i have a doubt. guys please help me.
how much we will get the signal status. i am getting 76% for info channel,sun tv.... ie; 12316 as symbol rate. is this can be incresed or its the maximum

rojan punalur said:
I also contacted to customer care for the issue of lnb. they told me that it will cost only 150 and 150 for technician charge. but the technician came to my house and fitted new lnb and ask 470 rs.
they told 220 for lnb and 250 for service charge. they have no time to solve the problems.... they are in very hurry.

why did you paid cash
you would have told them to deduct the amount from sun direct a/c

Prashanta said:
why did you paid cash
you would have told them to deduct the amount from sun direct a/c

I think its only happen in TATA(SKY not in other DTH, technician takes cash.

Re: RE: Rate of lnb

Anirudha Das said:
I think its only happen in TATA(SKY not in other DTH, technician takes cash.

Technician gives receipt or not ?

dipayan said:
Technician gives receipt or not ?

Yes why not because of prove and warranty its needed also they take a sign in job paper too don't know in other DTH is their is a provision of Job paper.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock