Breaking Received New Software Update for Cal Comp HD Set Top Box

@Jeebisanthosh bro, after the software update the box takes lot of time to boot up / start up, are you also facing the same issue, the black screen showing airtel logo stucks up for a while.

Also the balance on the boot screen is showing wrong it's not been updated daily, are you also getting these issues.

Last edited:
@Jeebisanthosh bro, after the software update the box takes lot of time to boot up / start up, are you also facing the same issue, the black screen showing airtel logo stucks up for a while.

Also the balance on the boot screen is showing wrong it's not been updated daily, are you also getting these issues.
yes too much bootup time and always show balance 0

@Jeebisanthosh, @rajrocks, @ps1193 bros

Few more issue after the update, once we switch on the stb as the box takes more time to boot, I have noticed that sometimes it's showing black screen boot screen but audio can be heard of airtel home channel.

Also channel sometimes switches on to Airtel sd home channel rather airtel hd channel

one more issue after the update remote sometimes becomes unresponsive when pressing buttons it takes time to respond.

Are you all facing these same issues?

@Jeebisanthosh, @rajrocks, @ps1193 bros

Few more issue after the update, once we switch on the stb as the box takes more time to boot, I have noticed that sometimes it's showing black screen boot screen but audio can be heard of airtel home channel.

Also channel sometimes switches on to Airtel sd home channel rather airtel hd channel

one more issue after the update remote sometimes becomes unresponsive when pressing buttons it takes time to respond.

Are you all facing these same issues?

Maybe more features or settings part of software taking toll on small RAM. Anyways wait a little, i feel after all boxes r updated airtel will do certain tech modifications from backend or sat and things will sort out... Some mismatch might b happening as currently they r aligning to both old n new software. Also about home ch, maybe like tata sky single lcn will b default home and on basis of stb concerned version will b displayed there

Now System Looking Refreshing.
Menu Totally Changed
Now Channel Name & Price Showing Easily
OwuHF6V.jpg

MpvY7xz.jpg

Dhnl0dd.jpg

Kl3n5c4.jpg

WTTu2bp.jpg

Last edited:
l hate their way when we move to an inactive channel & their info audio play on it. Overall l dont like above yellow Ul.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock