Recharge Transaction Details??

M.J.Sadiq

M Jahabar Sadiq
Contributor
Reaction score
Friends,

In d2h web account, I found no option to check the transaction history. Could you please tell me if I can get the history?

The reason I am asking is, I did a recharge for 3 months thinking that I will get bonus recharge as mentioned in the recharge detail section. I am not able to make sure I got the amount recharged. At the time of my recharge for 3 months, I got a message to my mobile as well as to my STB. After that there is no message.

FYI, in Airtel, I can see the bonus recharge in the transaction history.

I am unable to find such option in d2h portal. I think its not available.

mjahabarsadiq said:
Friends,

In d2h web account, I found no option to check the transaction history. Could you please tell me if I can get the history?

The reason I am asking is, I did a recharge for 3 months thinking that I will get bonus recharge as mentioned in the recharge detail section. I am not able to make sure I got the amount recharged. At the time of my recharge for 3 months, I got a message to my mobile as well as to my STB. After that there is no message.

FYI, in Airtel, I can see the bonus recharge in the transaction history.

Write to them on their FB page. They will help you.

Yes, Not available & confusion going on we need it.I asked cc & they also don't know.

Hmm.. ok guys.. Thanks for the information.. I will call CC and confirm about my bonus recharge... But missing this detail in their self care portal is really a gap...

For me CC not confirm me, Recharge 900 & GET 20 days free. Im confusion about this offer after that I called CC but he don't know clearly & told me that you have recharge 903 for 6 months. Im confused I have already 130 in my account then, I recharge 850 after 2 days I asked to CC activate 6 months advance rental like Airtel. But she don't know about clearly& told me that call you after 1 hr. but no call received.

I called again she told me you have to recharge 900 & extra days amount automatically add your a/c. For you recharged 850 you got only 7 days free added for 450 amount for 3 months. I told them your CC not give clear info.so, I need 20 days free even i can do extra 50 recharge for this offer. But she refused me.

then, I sent mail to them & have rcvd call 2 to 3 times & told them this is your cc fault So, we need extra days of Rs.65. After that they checked my conversation record content .After that I received mail you recharge diff amount Rs.50 to get 6 month offer. Then I recharges 200. because, min recharge 200 only. After recharge I sent them to mail. Now I got extra amount in my account.

^^
you got trapped.:lol:lol
D2h didn't deduct money at once for advance rental packs like airtel,ts.
They deduct it daily basis.

Check the exact amount in website before recharge.And recharge that amount at once.Extra credit/free days will be shown in account after 2-3days.
Otherwise you willn't get full value.
once i did recharge for 2 halfearlyamount to get 1yr. benefit in 5min. difference
But they gave me 20+20=40days instead of 50days.:angry:angry

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock