Breaking Reliance and Disney Announce Strategic Joint Venture

• Thread starter Thread starter SarFa
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 347
  • Views Views: Views 72,920
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apart from other things/changes i expect post merger, really hope Hindi Movie Channels Cluster Team handles programming strategy of Viacom18 Hindi Movie Channels so that content strategy of latter can be improved by adding more bollywood movies to its daily schedule...... I would be "really disappointed" if Viacom18 Hindi Movie Channels Cluster Team gets to handle programming strategy of Disney Star Hindi Movie Channels and introduce more Dubbed South Indian Movies to its daily schedule .
Bhai, I don’t think you need to worry since the Star Gold channels are far too dominant and well-known compared to the Colors Cineplex channels. Unlike sports, Hindi movies is not a genre where Reliance can dictate things, and as you know very well Disney Star is in a commanding position with respect to Hindi and regional channels compared to Viacom18.

Bhai, I don’t think you need to worry since the Star Gold channels are far too dominant and well-known compared to the Colors Cineplex channels. Unlike sports, Hindi movies is not a genre where Reliance can dictate things, and as you know very well Disney Star is in a commanding position with respect to Hindi and regional channels compared to Viacom18.
When did Viacom18 became a part of reliance @JollyLNB???

By the way I think Viacom18 movies channels should shut down post merger or should get converted to 24 hours Hindi dubbed south movie channel

The CCI earlier privately asked Reliance and Disney around 100 questions related to the merger. The companies have told the watchdog they are willing to sell fewer than 10 television channels to assuage concerns about market power and win an early approval, sources told Reuters.

But they had refused to relent on cricket, telling the CCI that broadcast and streaming rights will expire in 2027 and 2028 and cannot be sold right now, and that any such move would require the cricket board's approval, which could delay the process.

Last edited:
Don't worry guys, currently Ambani ji is busy with the post-wedding celebrations. According to my sources, the 69th celebration is currently going on and a total of 78 celebrations are planned in honor of our independence, after which he will personally handle it. 🤣🤣

Limits are made only for small fish, there are no limits for big Sharks.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rk.
So why they launched jio studios when they were already having Viacom18 Studios????

Jio Studios - smaller budget movies....Viacom18 Studios - higher budget movies.....Also u will see Jio Studios mostly focusing on more offbeat movies including some big bugdet ones like Dunki.....much like erstwhile UTV Motion Pictures and UTV Spotbo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom