Breaking Reliance and Disney Announce Strategic Joint Venture

• Thread starter Thread starter SarFa
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 347
  • Views Views: Views 73,422
Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont understand why there so much fuss about amount of cricket rights or any combined sports Disney and reliance hold as if we see Bein holds majority of rights of sports for MENA region, and perosnally i feel has more sporting rights of Sports the Disney and reliance.... Sony is much more balanced sports channel the Disney reliance

CCI-Tunes-In-To-RIL-Disney-Merger-Show-Raises-Query.jpg

Preliminary-Questions.jpg

i dont understand why there so much fuss about amount of cricket rights or any combined sports Disney and reliance hold as if we see Bein holds majority of rights of sports for MENA region, and perosnally i feel has more sporting rights of Sports the Disney and reliance.... Sony is much more balanced sports channel the Disney reliance
Because cricket is most popular sport in india

What does CCI want? Do they have any objection? I can see Reliance and Disney trying their best
This is a totally different ball game my friend. The merger of Zee and Sony was of two underdogs who needed to be together to succeed against these goliaths, but it collapsed. This is a merger between two goliaths to create an absolutely unstoppable force in the Indian broadcast and media industry. No wonder there are so many complaints from the CCI, and in fact I wouldn’t be supporting this merger at all since the Zee and Sony one failed.

Because Indian law doesn’t allow it

This is a totally different ball game my friend. The merger of Zee and Sony was of two underdogs who needed to be together to succeed against these goliaths, but it collapsed. This is a merger between two goliaths to create an absolutely unstoppable force in the Indian broadcast and media industry. No wonder there are so many complaints from the CCI, and in fact I wouldn’t be supporting this merger at all since the Zee and Sony one failed.
I think Zee should try again for merger since the management of Sony is going to change it will be beneficial for both

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom