Breaking Reliance and Disney merger approved by CCI

• Thread starter Thread starter rajrocks
  • Start date Start date
  • Featured
  • Replies Replies: Replies 453
  • Views Views: Views 60,003
Earlier India Today's RIO was available on Disney Star website but it was removed yesterday. This means that Disney Star will probably stop their distribution and they will move to Viacom18 distributor "Indiacast".

Distributor means who distributes the channels in DTH and cable platforms, handles the satellite transmission and releasing RIOs.
Thank you for explaining

Something under changes in Jio Cinema i noticed today,

Earlier Colors TV show's episodes on Jio Cinema Added in morning 6AM timing with premium tag for paid user so they can watch before tv & free user can watch it after TV broadcast.
For Newly launched show episode they doesn't remove premium tag even after TV broadcast of that episode but make it free after 24hr when next episode added at morning.

Now from yesterday-night after broadcasting yesterday's episode they removed premium tag after broadcasting & added next episode instantly without premium tag,
So I'm able to watch that next episode not just before TV broadcast but before tv broadcast-date & that without premium subscription.

I think this move is testing old pattern about jio cinema app making way free use for jio mobile & jio internet users. (I'm using jio mobile network without jio Cinema premium subscription.)

Last edited:
yesterday the top position have been finalized. you can see many people posting "its had but moving on " on linked in.

the larger main position will be appointed by the final merged company board

TV18 structure before 2 Mergers

bp7XyNQ.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom