Breaking Reliance and Disney merger approved by CCI

• Thread starter Thread starter rajrocks
  • Start date Start date
  • Featured
  • Replies Replies: Replies 453
  • Views Views: Views 60,011
According to Reports they have to Shutdown some channels in Marathi, Bangla and Kannada, if the Reports are true then they may Shut Down Pravah Picture and may Launch again after Merger Process.
No no pravah Picture channel not shutdown because this only 1 channel movies section of both network

According to Reports they have to Shutdown some channels in Marathi, Bangla and Kannada, if the Reports are true then they may Shut Down Pravah Picture and may Launch again after Merger Process.
pravah pictures , colors marathi HD, colors super, and colors kannada cinema as per my info. i heard from star suvarna source . but nothing officially came yet

pravah pictures , colors marathi HD, colors super, and colors kannada cinema as per my info. i heard from star suvarna source . but nothing officially came yet
I already assumed this, Since they are not active like before in Social media Pages....
Colors Kannada Cinema Shut Down is Very Bad Move. SD Channel with HD Like Picture Quality ☹️, Where Suvarna Plus Telecasting Movies in 3GP

I guess we will see few of Colors regional channel to work as re-run channel just like Star Utsav.

I guess we will see few of Colors regional channel to work as re-run channel just like Star Utsav.
Can you Mention which Colors Channels going to Rerun? Already there are Only few Colors Channels.

Don't Expect Colors Kannada, Colors Marathi and Colors Gujarati to be Rerun Channels, Since They have already scheduled Upcoming Pograms

Last edited:
When are these apps merging?? If they are going to transfer JioCinema's content to Hotstar, i think they should start streaming Bigg Boss Hindi's new season on Hotstar from the beginning. That show is one of JioCinema's biggest properties, it draws a lot of viewership and has a loyal audience base. If both apps merge in the middle of the season, it will be quite inconvenient for viewers. Or they should continue streaming Bigg Boss Hindi on JioCinema until the end of this season.

When are these apps merging?? If they are going to transfer JioCinema's content to Hotstar, i think they should start streaming Bigg Boss Hindi's new season on Hotstar from the beginning. That show is one of JioCinema's biggest properties, it draws a lot of viewership and has a loyal audience base. If both apps merge in the middle of the season, it will be quite inconvenient for viewers. Or they should continue streaming Bigg Boss Hindi on JioCinema until the end of this season.
I think they can move content after merger completion date 31-Oct-2024 (approx).

Disney Star will no longer do distribution of India Today Network.
It seems that Indiacast will do the distribution of the merged company. They are currently doing channel distribution of Viacom18.

Last edited:
Please explain this clearly
Earlier India Today's RIO was available on Disney Star website but it was removed yesterday. This means that Disney Star will probably stop their distribution and they will move to Viacom18 distributor "Indiacast".

Distributor means who distributes the channels in DTH and cable platforms, handles the satellite transmission and releasing RIOs.

Back
Top Bottom