Reliance BIG TV and SUN direct merger cancelled

Shashidhar

Reaction score
Hi

as per the information from RDTV cluser head merger has been cancelled so coming days RDTV is planning in bigway towards marketing .

this source is from Reliance official he is cluser head in RDTV wait from 2 to 3 days to spread the news

prashant shridhar said:
plz post valid source...

dear

shridhar
as per internal source only i have updated here it will take some time to come out and there is no offical source of merging also

If this News gets Confirmed then I am moving to ADTV next Month !!!:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry

Duke said:
If this News gets Confirmed then I am moving to ADTV next Month !!!:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry

Dear Duke

I am using ADTV HD DVR and RDTV both but in airtel sd channels quality is very poor compared to RDTV , so if you love to watch more HD channels then shift to ADTV otherwise there is no point in shifting . RDTV also covering all the popular channels .

I miss 5 HD Channels Sony Six HD, SET HD, Z Studio HD, Movies Now HD and Zee Cinema HD !!! and 3 SD Channels i.e. Star Sports 2, HBO Hits & HBO Defined..... if they are available then RDTV is good for me, but the problem is despite Space they are not Actively managing there business !!!

shashidhar.krt said:
Hi

as per the information from RDTV cluser head merger has been cancelled so coming days RDTV is planning in bigway towards marketing .

this source is from Reliance official he is cluser head in RDTV wait from 2 to 3 days to spread the news

As i said earlier now the news coming out of cancellation

The merger plan between the two companies may not go through “as there is some disagreement on the valuation”, industry sources said.

Chennai, Aug. 28:

Sun TV Network Ltd has informed subscribers of Reliance Big TV that it will pull out 18 of its channels from the direct-to-home service provider following Reliance’s “failure to make payments towards outstanding amounts”.

News reports had earlier said Sun Direct was likely to acquire the business of Reliance Big TV and that a due diligence exercise was on. Senior executives at Reliance had then told Business Line that they did not want to comment on speculation. But, according to industry sources, it may take a while to decide this issue, as it calls for a lot of understanding between the two entities. The industry sources now say the merger plan between the two companies may not go through “as there is some disagreement on the valuation”. The two companies have been sharing their back-end facilities for a couple of years now. After a technical glitch in INSAT 4B in 2010, Sun Direct entered into a long-term agreement with Reliance Digital to share the latter’s bandwidth in MEASAT 3.

In this backdrop, Sun TV Network today said in a ‘Public Notice’ that the signals of K TV, Sun Music, Sun News, Gemini TV, Gemini Comedy, Udaya TV, Udaya Comedy, Udaya Movies, Udaya News, Gemini News, Gemini Music, Gemini Movies, Adithya TV, Sun TV, Udaya Music, Chutti TV, Surya TV and Kiran TV will be disconnected after three weeks on account Reliance Big TV’s failure to clear outstandings.

[email protected]

(This article was published on August 28, 2013)

shashidhar.krt said:
As i said earlier now the news coming out of cancellation

The merger plan between the two companies may not go through “as there is some disagreement on the valuation”, industry sources said.

Chennai, Aug. 28:

Sun TV Network Ltd has informed subscribers of Reliance Big TV that it will pull out 18 of its channels from the direct-to-home service provider following Reliance’s “failure to make payments towards outstanding amounts”.

News reports had earlier said Sun Direct was likely to acquire the business of Reliance Big TV and that a due diligence exercise was on. Senior executives at Reliance had then told Business Line that they did not want to comment on speculation. But, according to industry sources, it may take a while to decide this issue, as it calls for a lot of understanding between the two entities. The industry sources now say the merger plan between the two companies may not go through “as there is some disagreement on the valuation”. The two companies have been sharing their back-end facilities for a couple of years now. After a technical glitch in INSAT 4B in 2010, Sun Direct entered into a long-term agreement with Reliance Digital to share the latter’s bandwidth in MEASAT 3.

In this backdrop, Sun TV Network today said in a ‘Public Notice’ that the signals of K TV, Sun Music, Sun News, Gemini TV, Gemini Comedy, Udaya TV, Udaya Comedy, Udaya Movies, Udaya News, Gemini News, Gemini Music, Gemini Movies, Adithya TV, Sun TV, Udaya Music, Chutti TV, Surya TV and Kiran TV will be disconnected after three weeks on account Reliance Big TV’s failure to clear outstandings.

[email protected]

(This article was published on August 28, 2013)

Duke said:
I miss 5 HD Channels Sony Six HD, SET HD, Z Studio HD, Movies Now HD and Zee Cinema HD !!! and 3 SD Channels i.e. Star Sports 2, HBO Hits & HBO Defined..... if they are available then RDTV is good for me, but the problem is despite Space they are not Actively managing there business !!!

set hd is not available in india

They Would Have Merged For Better Performance

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock