Reliance Digital TV Signals Are Back

Might have misunderstood.
In reference to post#11, you told"I checked and verified" that prompt me.
By i checked and verified i meant i checked first post and found the details on it is correct as OP has given proof / source screenshot.

@Bapun Raz bro we are confused as to how many channels getting now on RDTV....Some detailed explanation needed from @UMAIR bro.

On 15 April Antrix Cutted Signals Of Reliance Digital TV (All Tps)

But As RDTV Signals Were Restored (24 April) I Posted A Thread Here ''RDTV Signals Are Back''

Currently I Do Not Have Any Subscription For RDTV As It Expired In Jan 2018 (And I Have No Plans Either As I Already Have Sun HD And Dish TV HD With Me )

My Intention Was To Post About Returning Of RDTV Transponder Signals Not About Which Channels Are Working And Which Are Not.
. I Was Shocked To See One Guy In Post#10 Saying False And Mis Leading Info LOL So Is This A Fake News That RDTV
Signals Have Returned huh ? Even Before Antrix Cutted The Signals Of RDTV Zee And Star Did Have Pay Dispute With RDTV I Remember Star Channels Were Showing Red Banner And Zee HD Had A Still Picture.

All Of RDTV Channels Are Still Present On Measat 91.5E But I Don't Have Any Confirm News On Their Status
For Example
Star Sports 2 /Star Sports Select HD 2 Are Still Present With EPG But I Don't Have Any Idea Whether They Show Red Banner (Temporary Unavailable).

1_3.png

1_2.png

Somehow These Three Channels Are Working With Me. I Still Don't Have Any News Regarding Star And Zee Network But As Soon As I Get Any News I Will Post Here

1_1.png

1_4.png

1_5.png

Last edited:
I Was Shocked To See One Guy In Post#10 Saying False And Mis Leading Info

UMAIR i respect your thread but the intent is amiss.
Not only me but various subscribers of BigTV were happy when you posted this thread and checked there televisions frequently to confirm your post but were disappointed in seeing very few channels.
I hope you understand in what situation they were before your post.
Once they saw your post without any second thoughts they assumed the channels are back as well.

My intent now is to clarify to BigTV subscribers that only few channels are coming and no Major channel is getting aired and for future Big TV customers (if interested after seeing their unbelievable promotion offers) read this post and make up your minds.

Please check any one Colors and sony channels are working or not

I called Reliance Digital TV customer care today morning (5 May) and was told that 'all' channels would be available after 72 hours i.e. by Monday-Tuesday...But I find it very difficult to believe RDTv Customer care bcoz of their poor service...I will wait till Tuesday and if any problem then change my DTH company..

I had recharged Rs 1499 pack for 1 year all SD tv packs in February hence not able to leave reliannce

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock