Reliance Digital TV Signals Are Back

All channels are gone since 5 may morning even those few channels which had resumed after Antrix had resumed RDTV service...Now the message is showing 'SIGNAL LOST' on screen..

Rbtv is not transparent enough to people.they are going continue or not.what are they doing behind the scenes is only God knows

Signal again gone .currently no signal on reliance digital TV transponders .look like this time it will not come back .

They must have failed to deposit one month's advance to Antrix within the stipulated time.

I had recharged Rs 1499 pack for 1 year all SD tv packs in February hence not able to leave reliannce
Sorry to say, but even in October-November'2017, the situation of Reliance Digital TV was so bad, it was a huge risk to recharge. Most subscribers switched. I too did. Paying a sum of Rs 1499 in February'2018 is way too risky. Should have been avoided.

I had recharged Rs 1499 pack for 1 year all SD tv packs in February hence not able to leave reliannce
You should have bought some other dth with that money, I did the same, bought dishtv stb and got it installed on same dish.

I am planning to buy DishNXT HD PREMIUM STB if Reliance does not improve(Rs 1750 offer)... But my problem is that i don't have LED/LCD tv..I have Sony CRT TV... Will i be able to view HD channels on this tv..?

I am planning to buy DishNXT HD PREMIUM STB if Reliance does not improve(Rs 1750 offer)... But my problem is that i don't have LED/LCD tv..I have Sony CRT TV... Will i be able to view HD channels on this tv..?
Yes, you can watch HD channels in CRT TV also. But you will get the SD quality only.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock