Reliance Digital TV Signals Are Back

I am planning to buy DishNXT HD PREMIUM STB if Reliance does not improve(Rs 1750 offer)... But my problem is that i don't have LED/LCD tv..I have Sony CRT TV... Will i be able to view HD channels on this tv..?
Why not, you can watch HD channels on Crt TV 📺 But you can't find differences in HD /SD quality .

Even Before Diwali I was so fed up with RDTV and was making plans to switch to SITI CABLE and when my due date came i just recharged for 100rs. So in case the i had to make an shift i dont regret recharging with bigger amount. Those were the dying days of big tv and then in few days came news of Big TV, s closure so I was really happy about my decision. Then From October colors and viacom 18 channels were not available on Reliance digital TV .Bigg boss was on its peak so i didn't thought twice before shifting to TATA SKY with all new hardware.

Seeing RDTV lucrative offers after veecon takeover i started regretting but now i think i made a good decision seeing current RDTV customers situation.
Got a nice DTH for FREE Free FREE.
SORRY FOR SO LONG COMMENT BUT WANTED TO SHARE IT WITH YOU ALL.
CREDIT GOES TO DDF.! Thanks for alerting and taking right decision.

Last edited:
I am planning to buy DishNXT HD PREMIUM STB if Reliance does not improve(Rs 1750 offer)... But my problem is that i don't have LED/LCD tv..I have Sony CRT TV... Will i be able to view HD channels on this tv..?
Go ahead even i don't have lcd/led. I'm using CRT

Even Before Diwali I was so fed up with RDTV and was making plans to switch to SITI CABLE and when my due date came i just recharged for 100rs. So in case the i had to make an shift i dont regret recharging with bigger amount. Those were the dying days of big tv and then in few days came news of Big TV, s closure so I was really happy about my decision. Then From October colors and viacom 18 channels were not available on Reliance digital TV .Bigg boss was on its peak so i didn't thought twice before shifting to TATA SKY with all new hardware.

Seeing RDTV lucrative offers after veecon takeover i started regretting but now i think i made a good decision seeing current RDTV customers situation.
Got a nice DTH for FREE Free FREE.
SORRY FOR SO LONG COMMENT BUT WANTED TO SHARE IT WITH YOU ALL.
CREDIT GOES TO DDF.! Thanks for alerting and taking right decision.
Unfortunately My balance was exhausted when they announced the deal with tata sky, being deactivated my vc no wasn't in their migration list that's what i got for being a loyal reliance customer since 2008. So i bought dIsh nxt Hd box and got it installed on same dish. I'm getting more channels at a lesser price than what i used to get in RDTV

Unfortunately My balance was exhausted when they announced the deal with tata sky, being deactivated my vc no wasn't in their migration list that's what i got for being a loyal reliance customer since 2008. So i bought dIsh nxt Hd box and got it installed on same dish. I'm getting more channels at a lesser price than what i used to get in RDTV
So sad for u...my RDTV StB got problem in 2015feb...,so i kept aside nd bought dishtv(zing)...nd after hearing TS exchange offer i Called TS and They came nd exchanged STB.I feel vry lucky..

I am going for Dish tv bcoz they offer channel packs a little cheaper than tata sky, but i have heard that dish tv signal is affected badly due to cloud coverage during rains... Is this true?

Bro many ppl changed to TATA SKY even if their rdtv connection were not active. Dont know why they didn't changed yours. Its really bad of them.
P S.. Only customers are loyal not these looter big companies. वे get nothing for our loyalty. Keep shelling off money.

I am going for Dish tv bcoz they offer channel packs a little cheaper than tata sky, but i have heard that dish tv signal is affected badly due to cloud coverage during rains... Is this true?
Don't know about others but my dishtv was working fine in heavy rain, it all depends on signal quality and strength . Mine is above 90%

So sad for u...my RDTV StB got problem in 2015feb...,so i kept aside nd bought dishtv(zing)...nd after hearing TS exchange offer i Called TS and They came nd exchanged STB.I feel vry lucky..
Bro many ppl changed to TATA SKY even if their rdtv connection were not active. Dont know why they didn't changed yours. Its really bad of them.
P S.. Only customers are loyal not these looter big companies. वे get nothing for our loyalty. Keep shelling off money.
SCN not in database that's what they said, anyway i don't regret it either. Tata sky was going to be too expensive for me, the only regret is that i have to spend 1500 rs to get new connection.

Screenshot_2018-05-06-08-38-23-493_com.UCMobile.intl.jpg

Current Position Of RBTV/RDTV In DTH Sector. :rofl::lol:

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock