Good News Replaced my Flextronics HD Box with Cal Comp HD Smart Box

• Thread starter Siva
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 97
  • Views: Views 18,961
@Siva bro, do you get white or black lines while changing channels ie after when you press number keys and before reaching the desired channel. thanks

@Siva bro, do you get white or black lines while changing channels ie after when you press number keys and before reaching the desired channel. thanks
Yeah, a big black bar is displayed at the bottom when we press numbers to change channel. It's pretty annoying actually!

Yeah, a big black bar is displayed at the bottom when we press numbers to change channel. It's pretty annoying actually!

bro I am not talking about that, when I press number keys and before reaching the desired channel I am seeing black/white lines are you getting them.

bro I am not talking about that, when I press number keys and before reaching the desired channel I am seeing black/white lines are you getting them.
Please post a picture.

@rahul1117kumar bro I'm unable to understand. If you can't take a pic, can you record a video and share the link?

I don't notice any such lines. Yes pls share video link or capture screenshot of such lines from video and share

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock