Amarjeet said:
so no hope for new hd channel......

No hope for SD channels as well. :(

me_saket said:
[email protected]
23th may 4:53 PM
Dear Mr. Kewate,

Greetings from Tata Sky.

This has reference to your email dated 22nd May 13 addressed to our Chief Executive Officer, regarding addition of more channels on Tata Sky.

Thank you for your mail. Please be assured that everything we have done has been aimed at maximizing the benefit to our subscribers.

You might be aware that the capacity available on all DTH platforms in the country is severely constrained by Satellite availability. There are more than 500 licensed channels in different languages but no more than 200 or so are carried on DTH services.

We also would like to assure you that we are working with ISRO to get more satellite capacity and as soon as this becomes available we will enhance the service by removing any temporary adjustments and adding several more channels to enrich what is available to our subscribers. So please bear with us. Unfortunately, we are not in a position today to give you a timeline for this enhancement.

We hope you now have a better perspective on the issue.

Assuring the best of our services at all times,

Warm Regards

Bhagavaldas
Tata Sky
[THREAD ID:1-9IQ9Q95]
How videocon dth can provide 400 channels and services?

ag007 said:
Today tata sky installer came to deliever univ. Remote & i ask him about ch. Addition. He told me that still many cust. Having TS+ using splitter & Thatswhy ch. addition delayed & it will take 2 to 3 months & after 2 to 3 months around 40 new chs. Will be added in phased manner by opening vertical polarity & GSAT-10 will take more time say 5 to 6 months.he told me that recently may be before 10 days Tata sky launched Satcr equipment @RS-1000/- for houses where installation of two cable is not possible due to concealed wiring. Only god & tata sky knows what is true?
Tatasky + customers with no provision for running 2 cables may be very limited. Not adding channels for that reason ie. not able to open vertical polarity is not a valid reason. They can as well  refund the difference of cost of normal STB and DVRSTB for such customers who will be very limited. They are only taking shelter under that pretext. Nothing else.

Yes I Think They are giving excuses & now they have trained their installers to making fool to its customers.

Whenever u ask technician

They will give deadline of 2-3 months for addition of 40 channels

Installer Told Me That Wait for 2-3 months new chs will be Added then i ask him how much chs they will add? He told 40 new chs(including some HD CHS) will be added within 2 to 3 months in phased manner.so wait and see what happens because i can't trust tata sky installers.

ts is trying

but cant belive 40 channel in 2 months target given by technician

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock