RE: Requesting more Tamil channels
Inbox
x

[email protected]
11:42 AM (9 minutes ago)

to me, me
Dear Mr. Sankar,

Greetings from Tata Sky!

This has reference to your mail dated 30th June 2012 addressed to our Chief Executive Officer Mr. Harit Nagpal, regarding the Channels of your interest.

We understand you interest towards the Channels. Our diverse audience has very diverse viewing patterns. At launch, Tata Sky offered just 60 channels, but in the last 4 years that count has gone up to thrice as much. Today, Tata Sky offers 201 channels and 9 services- each one of these channels has been picked based on its viewership & popularity. Adequate representation to each linguistic group is key criterion we use to ensure regional parity. We have tried to ensure that we have an offering for every region & every language – but we also are limited by bandwidth availability.

Over time our endeavor will be to try & introduce all the channels that you have recommended.

Thank you once again for your feedback. We look forward to your continued patronage.

Warm Regards
Thara
Tata Sky Limited

[THREAD ID:1-6WW45XK]

-----Original Message-----
Sent: 30/06/2012 06:01:00 PM
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>; "[email protected]" <[email protected]>; "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: Requesting more Tamil channels

Hello Sir,

I am using Tatasky HD Plus for past 1 year... So many times I have raised the complaint for not getting More Tamil channels.

Please tell me you will launch the following Tamil channels or not. Please please dont give tatasky's standard reply...

Please Be frank, if it is not possible for Tatasky to add more Tamil channels...

I will move to some other provider

Adithya TV
Kalaignar Sethigal
Jaya Plus
Siripoli
Polimer
Captain TV
Puthiya Thalaimurai
Jaya Max
Zee Tamil
Mega TV
ss music
Raj news 24 *7
Raj Musix

Sent from my iPhone

this is a common reply which is copied in word format and kept at ceo laptop, nodal officers laptop and all the customer care people desktop at headquarter at hyd. they just modify some words as per sender's mail and send reply.

:lol:lol:lol

Greatachiever said:
this is a common reply which is copies in word format and kept at ceo laptop, nodal officers laptop and all the customer care people desktop at headquarter at hyd. they just modify the words and send reply mail.

:lol:lol:lol

Absolutely right. I have also got the same reply. my request was-9xo,cbs spark,discovery kids,masti

It's just a custom reply, they are giving such custom replies to make customers happy nothing else..!!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock