reply from CEO hesk for my querry regarding channel addition

me_saket

Reaction score
[email protected]
23th may 4:53 PM
Dear Mr. Kewate,

Greetings from Tata Sky.

This has reference to your email dated 22nd May 13 addressed to our Chief Executive Officer, regarding addition of more channels on Tata Sky.

Thank you for your mail. Please be assured that everything we have done has been aimed at maximizing the benefit to our subscribers.

You might be aware that the capacity available on all DTH platforms in the country is severely constrained by Satellite availability. There are more than 500 licensed channels in different languages but no more than 200 or so are carried on DTH services.

We also would like to assure you that we are working with ISRO to get more satellite capacity and as soon as this becomes available we will enhance the service by removing any temporary adjustments and adding several more channels to enrich what is available to our subscribers. So please bear with us. Unfortunately, we are not in a position today to give you a timeline for this enhancement.

We hope you now have a better perspective on the issue.

Assuring the best of our services at all times,

Warm Regards

Bhagavaldas
Tata Sky
[THREAD ID:1-9IQ9Q95]

they agree that they didnt got capcity so crying.

also doing all experiment for temporaty arrnagements.

No planed activity according to timeline.

But AIMING high to maximize customer benifit

So! Still No Answer What Gsat10 Doing?

GSAT 10 will be Available ASAP.. Because chinnupepsi4all Upgraded to TS HD...

Within a Week We ( TS Users) will get SOme Good NEWS ..... about the GSAT 10

chinnupepsi4all said:
GSAT 10 will be Available ASAP.. Because chinnupepsi4all Upgraded to TS HD...

Within a Week We ( TS Users) will get SOme Good NEWS ..... about the GSAT 10

Hope For Best!

Off Topic :

After Taking of D2h HD Connectiong by me.. D2h added 2 HD Channels within a Week ( Zee Cinema HD and Zee Studio HD)

so Hope for the Best in TS HD also

Oh really , you know when i took videocon d2h , they started growing with such high rate

Th reality is that right now tata sky is exploring options as most probably GSAT10 will not be used

Today tata sky installer came to deliever univ. Remote & i ask him about ch. Addition. He told me that still many cust. Having TS+ using splitter & Thatswhy ch. addition delayed & it will take 2 to 3 months & after 2 to 3 months around 40 new chs. Will be added in phased manner by opening vertical polarity & GSAT-10 will take more time say 5 to 6 months.he told me that recently may be before 10 days Tata sky launched Satcr equipment @RS-1000/- for houses where installation of two cable is not possible due to concealed wiring. Only god & tata sky knows what is true?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock