RIO MRP rates published by broadcasters

• Thread starter RLOA
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 285
  • Views: Views 64,190
Sun Network should reduce their prices from current Rs.40 and make it affordable to all tamil people since most of the people watches only sun tv and they are still telling cable as only Sun tv.
They should convert all the Sun channels to FTA. They already have good ratings. They can survive with ad revenue. Plus they will still have the monopoly in the Tamil market.

Times Network Bouquet price got changed.
Previously saw Movies Now -Rs.4 and MNX -Rs.3 . Now as per pdf (dated:RIO_211218.pdf)in their it is showing Movies Now-Rs.10 and MNX-Rs.6. But bouquet previously was Rs. 16.58 for SD Bouquet and Rs.32.30 for HD Bouquet
Now,showing same bouquet with channels - Movies Now, MNX , Romedy Now, Times Now, ET Now, Mirror Now and Zoom for Rs.13 instead of previous Rs.16.58.

Trending is going on like Times Network , Mega Network , Raj Network also reduced their bouquet prices .
Sun Network should reduce their prices from current Rs.40 and make it affordable to all tamil people since most of the people watches only sun tv and they are still telling cable as only Sun tv.
Who is going to buy sun network

All will buy vijay and zee tamil pack

Sun Network should reduce their prices from current Rs.40 and make it affordable to all tamil people since most of the people watches only sun tv and they are still telling cable as only Sun tv
I think it's now 28 not sure 2 boquets brochure available in sun network website

They should convert all the Sun channels to FTA
Then Kalanithi Maran will admit on CCU in Apollo , Chennai. 🤣🤣😅😅😡😡😠😠😤😤

Last edited:
All broadcasters who declared Rs19 as the cost of one HD/SD channel will know the actual value of their channel now after public will not subscribed to it and I think it will be crashing to less than Rs10 for SD channels at least,HD channel will also reduce from Rs19 to less than Rs12-13 in two to three months,only Sports channel like Star sports 1 will still command the price of Rs19 as there are many cricket lovers in India

Times Network Bouquet price got changed.
Previously saw Movies Now -Rs.4 and MNX -Rs.3 . Now as per pdf (dated:RIO_211218.pdf)in their it is showing Movies Now-Rs.10 and MNX-Rs.6. But bouquet previously was Rs. 16.58 for SD Bouquet and Rs.32.30 for HD Bouquet
Now,showing same bouquet with channels - Movies Now, MNX , Romedy Now, Times Now, ET Now, Mirror Now and Zoom for Rs.13 instead of previous Rs.16.58.

Trending is going on like Times Network , Mega Network , Raj Network also reduced their bouquet prices .

It seems we seriously need that 15% rule as broadcasters are forcing unnecessary chs upon us by discounting huge in bouquet price. This has to stop

There are 100s of channel with everyone which they never watch. (For me around 60% channels I don't watch) I think after 29, most of the people will have 100 to 150 channels maximum. We will be having channels which we watch only in order to save our NCF.
I will no longer find any language channels in my package other than Malayalam, Hindi, Tamil, English.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock