RIO MRP rates published by broadcasters

• Thread starter RLOA
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 285
  • Views: Views 64,543
Maximum Retail Price (MRP) of Pay TV Channels
TRAI updated its website with MRP of all Pay TV channels.Topper TV the highest priced SD channel at Rs 59.NHK World Premium HD rate shown as 1800 😕 A typo perhaps 👀.
I think this new policy will encourage players like HBO (in USA) to increase price and provide quality content like GoT. People will be willing to pay more for those programs. However, censor committee will spoil everything and make sure that Indian TV channels will always televise only Saas-Bahu type programs.

Maximum Retail Price (MRP) of Pay TV Channels
TRAI updated its website with MRP of all Pay TV channels.Topper TV the highest priced SD channel at Rs 59.NHK World Premium HD rate shown as 1800 😕 A typo perhaps 👀.

Definitely not typo. They literally convert yen to rupee

Times Network Bouquet price got changed.
Previously saw Movies Now -Rs.4 and MNX -Rs.3 . Now as per pdf (dated:RIO_211218.pdf)in their it is showing Movies Now-Rs.10 and MNX-Rs.6. But bouquet previously was Rs. 16.58 for SD Bouquet and Rs.32.30 for HD Bouquet
Now,showing same bouquet with channels - Movies Now, MNX , Romedy Now, Times Now, ET Now, Mirror Now and Zoom for Rs.13 instead of previous Rs.16.58.

Trending is going on like Times Network , Mega Network , Raj Network also reduced their bouquet prices .
Sun Network should reduce their prices from current Rs.40 and make it affordable to all tamil people since most of the people watches only sun tv and they are still telling cable as only Sun tv.

Last edited:
I think all broadcasters will make their channels FTA soon.

No one going to subscribe

Maximum all will spend only 200

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock