Romedy Now Soon On Tata Sky

• Thread starter Thread starter Rushil
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 148
  • Views Views: Views 17,053
Bapun Raz said:
Is there anything like special on other dth :huh
dipayan said:
So swp, HBO premium channels are in base pack in other dth if these are not special ? I think ADTV site has mentioned this special category under footnote in monthly package page

TS has "Mega Pack" which is bound to include all channels on its platform. If they cant include a channel to that pack, due to high pricing from the broadcaster/TS end, they are forced to keep it separate in "Specials". If other DTH has any pack similar to TS's "Mega" then they would also come up with Specials or just say those channels available only on "a-la-carte". if they dont have mega pack, then no need of specials

Premium channels(advertisement free channel) like HBO Hits and HBO Defined are not on any yearly/monthly base pack or english movie add-on-pack of any DTH. They have to be bought separately everywhere. In dish TV, its called the Ad free HBO HD pack and is only available an a-la-carte basis and costs the same Rs 99. In Airtel, they have the SD version of the pack costing Rs 79, but no HD version.

But Romedy Now is not a premium channel and so it is likely to be added in base pack/english movie add-on-pack like any other DTH.

me_saket said:
If launch hd+

hope its not under special
also if channel want more viewer then it shub be in base pack of metro and grand sport pack

Sent from my HuaweiU8300

If a channel is available only as a la carte from broadcaster side then only it can be in specials.

Guys, today I called customer care to enquire about new channels addition on Tatasky, I was told by the CCE that Tatasky is going to launch 'Romedy Now' and 'Zee Sangam' channels on its platform on 7th May. When I asked are you sure, he told me that you asked me about so many channels but I don't have any update about those channels but one channel, Romedy Now, you asked about which I have update, that's why I told you that Romedy Now will be launched on 7th May along with Zee Sangam. And on asking further, he told me that he don't have any update about it that it will be in SD or HD.

Normally, I don't believe on CC, but this time as he has mentioned a specific date and that too with full confidence, little bit I am believing on this news. Let us see, what happens on 7th May !!!

Good news skm30..

By the way the thread is running by saying "coming soon" for more than a month...

Yeah... but d article itself says "coming soon". :shy

Dont know what time duration they had in their minds, while announcing "coming soon" :hehe
May be 3-4 months. :wall

guys any one noticed that 7 th may is again wednesday which is the favourite day for tata sky to add new channels:hehe:hehe:hehe

just now asked tata sky cc regarding romedy now channel addition he told that we dont have any updates regarding this channel and we will inform once this channel is added :angry:angry:angry

Sanjeev Chakraborty said:
just now asked tata sky cc regarding romedy now channel addition he told that we dont have any updates regarding this channel and we will inform once this channel is added :angry:angry:angry

:rofl :D:no:lol;):(:dodgy:u:skd:wall:s:k:hello:ohya:shy

Back
Top Bottom