Romedy Now Soon On Tata Sky

• Thread starter Thread starter Rushil
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 148
  • Views Views: Views 17,053
Sanjeev Chakraborty said:
just now asked tata sky cc regarding romedy now channel addition he told that we dont have any updates regarding this channel and we will inform once this channel is added :angry:angry:angry

Same here bro,I am the first member asked cc around 6:30 a.m today and got same reply from them that " we don't have any updates".:angry
I think SKM30 gave us fake news.:dodgy

This may be true bcoz currently test service 2222 is running, which seems testing multiple Hd or sd channels

CC guys are working in shift duties so it is not necessary that each & every guy/girl has reqd. info. or updates...If you call them 10 times at least 1 or max.2 times you will get the right news...You Cant really blame them..

Romedy now and tata sky are in touch to bring this channel to Tata sky platform. Predictions are there that this channel will come to tata sky since long time.And only SD version will get to add in Tata sky.But all are waiting for exact Time fence. It is still in discussions stage so we have to wait some more time.

Sandeep23 said:
CC guys are working in shift duties so it is not necessary that each & every guy/girl has reqd. info. or updates...If you call them 10 times at least 1 or max.2 times you will get the right news...You Cant really blame them..

Actually CC team dont work like that.They will give info what they have in the system.yes..Some persons have the info but that is inside info only.Generally nodal officers will give exact details about new channels additions because they get mails from higher management side.and Dealers also will give info some times because they will get info for marketing purpose.These CC people will give info only when it will be an Official Info.

armohan said:
TATA SKY Plz add Maa Gold and Gemini Life , ALL ARE WAITING FOR THEM

bro don't go off topic the discussion is about romedy now channel so stick to that topic:k:k:k

Guys, some days back I told you that while responding to my call, a customer care executive told me that Tatasky is going to launch 'Romedy Now' and 'Zee Sangam' channels on its platform on 7th May.

But, when I called the customer care today and told him that some days back one of your colleagues told me that on 7th May, Tatasky will launch 'Romedy Now' and 'Zee Sangam' channels on its platform, he said that ''you might have not heard it properly, my colleague would have said 7th June instead of 7th May, because after IPL Tatasky is going to add some channels between 5th to 10th June''. Further, he told me that ''I can assure you about the addition of 'Romedy Now' channel but I can't say anything about 'Zee Sangam' channel''.

That's why, I don't believe on customer care executives, they never tell the correct information. :angry:angry:angry

They never said anything about channel addition to me in my whole life.

Back
Top Bottom