Romedy Now Soon On Tata Sky

• Thread starter Thread starter Rushil
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 148
  • Views Views: Views 17,053
Devesh said:
They never said anything about channel addition to me in my whole life.
Ha ! ha !! 'whole life', sounds interesting !!!

Bro, you don't have to wait 'whole life' for it. You know one thing, it depends on 'what you ask' and 'how you ask'. You do one thing, call the CC and simply ask them 'why Tatasky is not adding Romedy Now channel', generally they will reply that 'we don't have any update regarding this', then you say 'ok, lots of the customers would be demanding their favourite channels, can you tell me please, which is the most demanded english entertainment channel among them', the reply will be 'Romedy Now is the most demanded channel', then ask 'then why its still not added on Tatasky', the reply will be 'the concerned department is working on it and soon it will be available on Tatasky'.

I am surprised to know that how it happened to you that they never said anything about channel addition to you in your so said 'whole life'. I hope now you would have understood the reason that why they never said anything about channel addition to you.

Now, you can ask me that still you didn't understand that how I got the replies which I have posted in my post. The answer is this that I am a premium customer of Tatasky and I have always taken the subscription of 'Biennial mega pack' since I purchased my Tatasky and all the entertainment channels which is in the specials category on the annual basis, So, whenever I call CC, they transfer my call to the premium customers department, there they try to satiate my queries and if I am not satisfied then I force it as my right to know as I pay much to Tatasky, then they transfer my call to their senior executive, who tries to tell me the things in some better way with some more information; somehow in this way I try to take out informations from them, but they are very smart, it not happens always; any how, any senior executive if speaks out anything specific, that only I post here.

Bro, I think, now its sufficient to you.

@skm30

Thanx for teaching me bro

Will ask in ur style.[emoji106][emoji13]

Re: RE: Romedy Now Soon On Tata Sky

Anirudha Das said:
@skm30 So only you're a premium customer of TATA(SKY :lol

well said Anirudha bro

I think he didn't know about Gssran bro who always subscribe mega hd pack, me too is customer of mega hd with all special category channel.

Next time whenever u talk to cc than record ur call and post here, I do not believe in sourceless news.

Anirudha Das said:
@skm30 So only you're a premium customer of TATA(SKY :lol
Bro, not only me, many of my friends here on this forum would be also a premium customer of Tatasky and one more thing bro, can't you talk in a little bit friendly tone. After all, we all are friends here, at least, I think so.

skm30 said:
Bro, not only me, many of my friends here on this forum would be also a premium customer of Tatasky and one more thing bro, can't you talk in a little bit friendly tone. After all, we all are friends here, at least, I think so.

Bro I never disrespect anyone here I just put some sense of humor or nothing else so I can't change myself but I won't do this to your thread again :k
If you hurt with any of my comment I apologize to you.

Anirudha Das said:
Bro I never disrespect anyone here I just put some sense of humor or nothing else so I can't change myself but I won't do this to your thread again :k
If you hurt with any of my comment I apologize to you.

I think he isn't got used to your usual tone of posting .. that's y it seems unfriendly to him :)

Back
Top Bottom