Saath Nibhaana Saathiya 2 | Star Plus

No except Sahkutumb Sahparivar, other 2 serials went offair long long back,
Even they waste Potol kumar gaanwala!
The only hit remake of Suvarna is Muddulakshmi (Karthika Deepam remake, Rang maza vegala) !
Their presentation is very poor may be that's the reason their serials not successful.

Their presentation is very poor may be that's the reason their serials not successful.
Not only presentation their old dated graphics are blame to get lower ratings
We can see that when star plus revamped(may 2018) at that time it was going downhill but then after revamp it became no.1
Same with jalsha in 2019 after revamp it slowly became no.1
And after revamp of star pravah also star pravah become no.1 within year
So star suvarna needs revamp

We can see that when star plus revamped(may 2018) at that time it was going downhill but then after revamp it became no.1
This logo of Star Pravah is better then earlier one but I liked logo of Star Jalsha and Maa TV, if Star Pravah could make some changes it will be really good to see, they should also change some graphics as Comparatively in all channels from Star network only Star Pravah and Suvarna logo is not that much attractive.

This logo of Star Pravah is better then earlier one but I liked logo of Star Jalsha and Maa TV, if Star Pravah could make some changes it will be really good to see, they should also change some graphics as Comparatively in all channels from Star network only Star Pravah and Suvarna logo is not that much attractive.
But i like star pravah current logo as it perfectly resonates with maharashtra and its culture

Even if Star Suvarna does a revamp, what good content they have? They have wasted each and every serial of other Star GECs bro!

Pandian Stores, Sreemoyee, Ke Apon Ke Por, Mounaraagam, Potol Kumae Gaanwala and the list goes...

Even if the revamo happens they won't be coming up with good original contents!

Glad that Star Pravah uses the south shows and bengali shows in a fantastic way! So happy For Star Pravah!!

Even if Star Suvarna does a revamp, what good content they have? They have wasted each and every serial of other Star GECs bro!

Pandian Stores, Sreemoyee, Ke Apon Ke Por, Mounaraagam, Potol Kumae Gaanwala and the list goes...

Even if the revamo happens they won't be coming up with good original contents!

Glad that Star Pravah uses the south shows and bengali shows in a fantastic way! So happy For Star Pravah!!
Why that potol kumar serial is not in Marathi?

Hope so. But this type of agression i haven't seen before. They're really bashing the channel 😭
I don't know why this time it can badly effect the ratings.
I think you havent seen ishqbaaz protest during leap it was much more bigger than yrhpk protest....fans protested like anything from creating posters to going star plus offices to making infinitive phone calls ....this was biggest protest i have ever seen for tv show....but again what happened nothing

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock